Dr. Philip K. Decker from Nightbreed WIP custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
héhé, well i will make a full new one, so stay tune.
Damn a peloquin would kick ass.

I am tuned :lol

Hell yeah it would!

nightbreed.jpg

:drool

Man I love Nightbreed, I was borderline obsessed with that movie (and most things Barker related) in the early 90's, got the script book, the behind the scenes photo book with all the different creature designs, all the Epic comics, and pretty much anyting else I could find on it. Still have all that stuff in fact. Such a shame that the film never found more support and success, given that Barker had wanted it to be part one of a planned filmic trilogy.

Now that they've found the long lost footage I'm hopeful that one day in the not too distant future we'll at least finally get that director's cut that Clive Barker has always wanted to do of the film, but so far no one wants to pick up the cheque for a restoration and proper dvd/blu ray re-release.

I'd near enough kill to have a line of Nightbreed statues, but alas, something that will never be unfortunately, as the popularity and market just isn't there to support it, even if the license could be obtained.

They've resurrected that lost footage and there's an online petition to not only have showings of the film but bring it to DVD. it's called the Cabal cut and its 144 mins as opposed to the 108 mins we've all been forced to watch and piece together.

I'm so looking forward to this. Not only is Clive Barker pushing this but the original actors are going to festivals and pushing it as well. I hope it gets done, that's the only way figures will be made!!!! And a Midian diorama complete with monsters, Boone, Lori, Decker and the psycho priest would be my ultimate display and treasure.

https://www.occupymidian.com/

Back