Dr. Philip K. Decker from Nightbreed WIP custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys! Hi always wanted to have a 12" figs of David Cronrenberg as Dr. Philip K. Decker from Nightbreed! A movie from clive barker!
SO he's my take on this guy!
The clothes are not the right one for the moment but here he is!

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

drdecker.jpg

Last edited:
One of my favorite Movie killer design.Nightbreed was the shat.More pics please.

One of my favorite Movie killer design.Nightbreed was the shat.More pics please.

Nightbreed is awesome. I watched it for the first time. But man....you could totally tell it was cut to ^^^^. :(

I love the custom. I hope maybe one day i'll do one, or some company will make one.

looks phenomenal! loved cronenberg in that role. hopefully one day we will get a director's cut of that film that is closer to the novel. are you going to make his gloves as well Seb?

looks phenomenal! loved cronenberg in that role. hopefully one day we will get a director's cut of that film that is closer to the novel. are you going to make his gloves as well Seb?

Yeah actually i found some good gloves that looke like chainmail! I just have to paint them silver!
thx man!

Inspired & inspiring work. Impressive, damn, I wanted to do one until I saw yours, now there's no point, mine would never look 1/2 as good

Inspired & inspiring work. Impressive, damn, I wanted to do one until I saw yours, now there's no point, mine would never look 1/2 as good

FOr the tips man! I used fabric that i carrefully glued onto a face! then shape it and painted it!
and finally add the buttons and zipper!

thx for the comments!

Back