Dr. Manhattan Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should a Hot Toys Dr. Manhatten figure be anatomically correct?

• Total voters
Actually someone at another website was upset that Manhattan does appear to be circumcised in the film. As a woman, thus having no social fears about paying attention, I did notice that during the film and it struck me as a poor choice, because...

I would ratehr have him displayed in the suit personally ...

These 2 posts are quite funny together when taken out of context. :D

And I must say it never dawned on me about the situation of his p e n i s.

I think Dr. Manhattan should be anatomically correct.

I'm not sure if I would display him like that, depends on how the figure would look.
I think Hot Toys will include the suit and speedo with the figure as well, so there are a couple of possibilities.
But if it looks okay, I might display him naked, it is how he looked in the movie after all.

And if guests don't like it... well, I'm not forcing them to look at it :D.

Ah well...first it's up to Hot Toys to actually announce the figures.

The fact that this debate even exists at all (and the reaction that Joe Sixpack had to the movie) shows that most Americans are probably more bothered by blue peni-ses than our sputtering economy or actual real issues. :lol

I don't really need to see his Mr. Happy. I'd probably cover it up anyway (bring on the black speedos).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-yTl-z1Iuh0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-yTl-z1Iuh0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WTF? Did my posts get censored? Why?

All the words I was using are permitted by the forum software except P E N I S

This thread should be changed to "Dr. Manhattan's Pole" ...

:lol:lol:rotfl

I think it is important that collectors can have an accurate figure as Both in the Graphic Novel and the movie he was totally naked...but I also agree that it would be fair that other collectors could have other options to display him...removable speedo could be the solution I guess

Last edited:
Back