Dr. Horrible on DVD Dec 19th. Sort of...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the DVD-R and I'm loving it.

I guess there was a contest where you send in your video resume to the Evil League of Evil? The winners on the DVD and some are really good.

There's a commentary that's also a musical - haven't listened to it yet, but seems cool. Lots of making of too.

Well worth the $10 even if it is a DVD-R. My PS3 had a little problems with it, but finally got it to play.

Sorry about the necropost - but I just have to say that I just discovered this show, and think it is brilliant!!! Just watched the whole thing through and had tears in my eyes from the sheer awesomeness and hilarity!

The DVD is only $10 at Amazon and worth every penny . . . the commentary is also sung musical style and is really great . . .

I would be up for a second series . . even though I think this is perfect as a stand alone story . . .

Thanks for the heads up about the comic coming out . . . I will have to check that out . . . :)

It comes out Dec 19th so why does it say available now? Do we pay for it upfront when we order?

It comes out Dec 19th so why does it say available now? Do we pay for it upfront when we order?

You can order it right now . . .

I believe it was an Amazon only exclusive DVD for a year or so, but now a company has picked up the rights to release it fully on DVD.

Same DVD just different packing . . at least as far as I know . . .

Just a note - Jed Whedon and his wife, who co-wrote Dr. Horrible, are on the writing staff of Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva. A show I thought I'd hate, but I've ended up watching every episode.

Back