Dr. Horrible 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Beeshaw - nope, haven't received mine quite yet, but I'll post and let you know as soon as I get them. I wouldn't be surprised if they arrive today or tomorrow at least! Thanks again!! :)

The handy-dandy chart at the post office said it should take 5-10 business days to get to the States, so today would be 5 days. So maybe today, but if not, one day next week for sure!

Beeshaw - just wanted you to know I got my logos in yesterday's mail! :yess: They look awesome - thank you so much again for your generosity and time, and I know I would never have figured out how to iron them on correctly without the detailed instructions you sent via PM. (And it's always nice to get a xmas card in July!) :) I'm in your debt, and I can't wait to see how one looks on a 1/6 blue tee once I get my Capt. Hammer started (after I finish my Firefly trio)...

Regards,
LookCloser

Glad you got them! And it's really no problem. Just pay it forward and be sure to post some pics once you get to Captain Hammer. :)

These customs are looking good. I'd love Hot Toys to pick up the license - it would actually suit the way they seem to like to work - very limited characters, they could do the three leads and then call it a day.

Sweet! :)

I was watching the first half last night (first time in a while) and I noticed that the actual logo doesn't have the square around it. Sorry guys, I didn't catch it. All I did was print off the full logo that cadaver sent me, which had the square.

I guess you guys are just going to cut it out into a circle?

Just a little more work on your end. If I caught it I could have cropped it into a circle and saved that step. (although I guess you still would have had to cut it out in a circle anyways so...

I Haven't updated in a while. I Got Beeshaws second set of Iron on decals and while I was ironing on I melted my shirt for captain hammer. :( anyways, I painted the boots and gloves black and got a belt for him. just need another shirt and to paint and attach the head.

No news on the Dr. Horrible front, got everything ready to go just need a body and head.

anyone else got any updates?

I Haven't updated in a while. I Got Beeshaws second set of Iron on decals and while I was ironing on I melted my shirt for captain hammer. :(

I guess it was a polyester shirt or something? That sucks man... Is there any cotton equivalents you can use? :monkey2

Here he is in almost all his glory. Just needs a paint.

IMG_0214.jpg

Back