Dr Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just freaking sweet... this statue reminds me one of those freaking expensive painting that goes for millions at the auction.

Grats man! This is my #1 wishlist/grail item and I actually started a side-hobby-savings account to save up for it; Figure I should have enough for a reg version in 4-5 months or so assuming I can track one down. :D

Grats man! This is my #1 wishlist/grail item and I actually started a side-hobby-savings account to save up for it; Figure I should have enough for a reg version in 4-5 months or so assuming I can track one down. :D

Thanks man really appreciate it. You'll get yours for sure.

Hi guys and gals. Just want to share this to you. I got my first Doom PF Ex back in 2007. But it has a missing thread on his chest which I finally fix and no pedestal and chalice.But I decided to keep it as most fellow collectors and friends advices that the missing string is nothing compared to overall presence of Doom and he is good as a regular version. And now I finally track down a complete and minty one tru a trade tru a felow freaks here....and here he is The King of Kings with my heir to the throne:D....TFL

P1010737.jpg
im so jealous, 2 pf of dr doom.

Keep it 5 years from now as it will hit 5G

Bank on it. J/K hehehe. I don't think I can even dare sell it for $5,000. I'll trade it in for something I want instead - a Lambo Murci instead :chew

Wow i think i need to start thinking to sell mine:D

Thanks for the link bro

Back