Dr. Doom PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone knows where I can find a doom please pm me:). Also what's an average price for a doom pf and doom pf ex?

Thanks Monty :hi5: but the King is still Hulk PF :D

Some more pics from my collection thread.

2wezxbo.jpg
dr3
30tj6mp.jpg
dr4

Congrats VS :hi5:

It's crazy to think that the money you saved by not getting the chalice. You'll be able to pay for another whole statue like the Hulk Maquette. That's the ridiculous price the Doom PF Ex brings these days.

It's crazy to think that the money you saved by not getting the chalice. You'll be able to pay for another whole statue like the Hulk Maquette. That's the ridiculous price the Doom PF Ex brings these days.

Yah... As much as I want the Chalice it's just not worth it. Like you said it, it's ridiculous priced. I'm also glad I don't have to fork out any more money on past statues that I had missed out on. All retail prices from now on :)

Yah... As much as I want the Chalice it's just not worth it. Like you said it, it's ridiculous priced. I'm also glad I don't have to fork out any more money on past statues that I had missed out on. All retail prices from now on :)

I remember that day as well, it's such a liberating feeling knowing that you're no longer at the mercy of others. Can't blame them for wanting to make a buck, but at least it won't be off your dollar. Now you get the enjoyment of watching others newbs go through the same struggles you've already been through.

The Hulk PF is the only piece I ever went to eBay to buy as it sold out a few months after I got into this hobby. But the Hulk is the piece that made me first notice Sideshow and I just had to go and get him. All retail from there.

Back