Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ONEEYE, get your story straight, the buyer Kevin who got the Predalien bust from me agree to repair the bust after it arrived damaged from Fedex, i also helped support the info all the way on this transaction, Kevin give me green light willing to repair. I have all the messages saved, many weeks later, now he want it ship back? i even ask my friend to make tendons parts for him and already shipped to him, Kevin agree to the whole repair thing, and we did follow up filed fedex claim regard repair fees. i cant believe now he try to black ball me by sending the item back, which he prob did something to the bust already. this item is fragile, and it prob damage more if shipped back and forth, sorry, i cannot continue with this BS, i have told him many times, No way i can accept the bust now. but i will follow with fedEx claim report, to help Kevin get money back. It is Insured.

Damn, this thread took a turn for the worse :( Still, this statue was a total success by sideshow...couldn't be happier :)

fb05e9505cec875585ae1a283ed2a2d6.jpg

bad981ba6d3d14a761ae3e8fad3a2626.jpg

9cbf1139244fdaf01a741507e60d3a73.jpg

Now Doom is coming to Europe. Now are some pics of mine.

best regards Michael

Doom_01.jpgDoom_02.jpgDoom_03.jpgDoom_04.jpg

are you guys happy with it overall? guilty gear, what's your view? is it up there with your other favorites? do you guys like this as much as the CM marcus?

Hi RobertoBagg10, :wave :goodpost:

New on here. From Aussie.

Just wanted to compliment you on some great images on this piece. After much deliberation and reading of many reviews both good and bad I decided to take the plunge and get him. Mine should arrive early next week. Bought through a local distributor. Fingers crossed all is good !!!! :pray:

Hi RobertoBagg10, :wave :goodpost:

New on here. From Aussie.

Just wanted to compliment you on some great images on this piece. After much deliberation and reading of many reviews both good and bad I decided to take the plunge and get him. Mine should arrive early next week. Bought through a local distributor. Fingers crossed all is good !!!! :pray:

Hey buddy, congrats on your first post!!!! :rock Thanks so much for the kind words :) and big congrats on your purchase! :rock It's probably one of, if not, the best LSF in the 1/2 scale line by Sideshow and the piece just oozes presence! A total show stopper for sure! I remember when i first saw the Doom prototype at the 2013 Comic Con and immediately fell in love with it :love so much so that i decided to sell my original Doom Premium Format to help fund the LSF...a decision that i dont regret one single bit! ;)

Anyway, i hope yours arrives in good health my friend and please remember to post your thoughts and lots of pics too :) btw, i've currently got a few projects under construction in regards to some very cool switch out parts for the Doom LSF :) can't give away too much at the moment but one switch out inparticular will be out of this world! ;) Should start to recieve some WIP pics in the next two weeks so stay tuned :) until then, here are a few more pics from my display thread to keep you going until yours arrives :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...s-captain-america-pf-custom-projects-719.html

Last edited:
Hi RobertoBaggio10,:wave

I noticed on one of your earlier posts you were going to get Dooms costume pressed by your loving wife. How did that go ?:yess: were you actually able to remove the costume from the torso section ?
I will certainly do the same to mine , if its possible.

Cheers

Hi Everyone out there,

Discussions about Dooms edition size have been thrown around for a while . Just got mine and both boxes have the same corresponding numbers on them. So I guess you could use this as your edition number . Noticed on page 190 of this thread both boxes pictured were 35 A & B mine are 478 A&B.

If anyone else has noted this please let me know.
Cheers

there is no edition number. I highly doubt they have made 500 of these already, let alone sold that many.

Hi RobertoBaggio10,:wave
I noticed on one of your earlier posts you were going to get Dooms costume pressed by your loving wife. How did that go ?:yess: were you actually able to remove the costume from the torso section ?
I will certainly do the same to mine , if its possible.
Cheers

Hey buddy, call me Andy ;) Yes that's right :) I think i was one of only a few, if any, that actually removed all the clothing and gave it a full steam iron :lol :lol i fount that this then gave the best results when futzing the hood area aswell as the back of the cape too.

6b84a1d5e2aa5e0d55b12e82ff2a5370.jpg

0649d9c5b7d4ddfdb06490ff0df7d4cd.jpg

Have you opened yours up yet? :panic:

Hi Andy,
Yes I did , all seems perfect except I noticed I didnt get a assembly instruction booklet with mine. Just a nice little addition to the package. The masks both fit the facial sculpt well.
Left arm as mentioned before is a little loose fitting compared with the right but not an issue really.
Did you find the facial paint application a little pale ? Perhaps its just I thought it would have richer tones to it. Overall however very happy. Will post some images soon.

Cheers
Paul

Back