Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr. Doom LSF!

I prefer to have all my collection in one room if possible, I have other rooms (guest room, computer room, bedrooms) but those room are not just for me, this room is :)

Lol I don't want to convert that closet to LSF room just in case I need to sell this house and move to a new house, I would like to have a nicer house with a bigger collection room someday :)

I feel the same way and have that same mindset. I've viewed some collections on here where their whole setup is in their living room or next to the baby's crib :rotfl on a dresser. (People might just have less room though)

I guess it wouldn't be so weird if I was a bachelor or a guy fresh out of college. :dunno

I just picture, my in-laws coming into the living room and seeing the collection, "Nice.... um... dolls and statues..... What's for dinner?" *as they walk away into the kitchen*

Ski

I feel the same way and have that same mindset. I've viewed some collections on here where their whole setup is in their living room or next to the baby's crib :rotfl on a dresser. (People might just have less room though)

I guess it wouldn't be so weird if I was a bachelor or a guy fresh out of college. :dunno

I just picture, my in-laws coming into the living room and seeing the collection, "Nice.... um... dolls and statues..... What's for dinner?" *as they walk away into the kitchen*

Ski

:rotfl yeah no kidding...good thing I don't collect dolls anymore :lol

One room is always better, I don't want anyone touching my statues, the door always close in my collection room, if I am not at home I can lock it.

:rotfl yeah no kidding...good thing I don't collect dolls anymore :lol

One room is always better, I don't want anyone touching my statues, the door always close in my collection room, if I am not at home I can lock it.

Yea, a few years back when we purchase our new home, and I remember while viewing it... and walking down to the basement, I was like :drool

The wife knew exactly what was going through my mind. :devil :mwaha

One lair to rule dem ALL!!!!!! Heck, you'd think that was me on the throne instead of Dr. Victor himself. :lol

Ski

Yea, a few years back when we purchase our new home, and I remember while viewing it... and walking down to the basement, I was like :drool

One lair to rule dem ALL!!!!!! Heck, you'd think that was me on the throne instead of Dr. Victor himself. :lol

Ski

Maybe for my next house I want a house with a basement, but I want a door to get to that basement :lol

so whats the lowdown on this statue?

anyone knows the skinny on the release date per chance?

Ski

Ski, is Dr doom!!! :horror

I thought there was a relationship with Hulk, not doom! :(

Proly right, might get too stuffy in that armor. I just need shorts! ;)

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Ski, you got to see my 1:2 room right?
I got a guy in green and now a guy in yellow PJ's
He looks awesome if I may say so
And Dr V Doom will join them very soon, but I need your $$ to do it, so hurry it up! :thwak

Ski, you got to see my 1:2 room right?
I got a guy in green and now a guy in yellow PJ's
He looks awesome if I may say so
And Dr V Doom will join them very soon, but I need your $$ to do it, so hurry it up! :thwak

sigpic10508_4.gif

So its been almost a year since Sideshow said they would start pre-orders.... I'm thinking this statue has been plagued with high costs of production, manufacturing, and very low numbers of projected sales due to the extremely high price they'd have to sell them for, which probably wouldn't even come close to covering the original cost of the prototype production.

Do you think Sideshow has or will just kill the Dr. Doom LSF?

Part of me thinks they only have a few actual prototypes made and to recoup costs will just auction them off and cut losses.

LSF's take forever to go on order. Catwoman, and Obi haven't gone up either.

This better happen this is one of my most anticipated pieces, grail status for sure

Doom is on my must have list. I don't mind him taking a while though. Got a few things to do before getting him so another while sounds great to me.

Selfish yes, but i'm hoping they cancel the LSF then scale it down to a 1/4

I would be ALL OVER IT in a freaking heartbeat !

Selfish yes, but i'm hoping they cancel the LSF then scale it down to a 1/4

I would be ALL OVER IT in a freaking heartbeat !

:exactly: While I like large statues, I'm starting to really like PF's for their size and price. I want this LSF, but it might not be feasible. If it were a PF I'd buy it without a doubt.

Same here. I love the Wolverine LSF but I'm quite glad I didn't go for it now. 1/4 is the perfect size for me & that's all I collect now even though I get tempted when the odd outstanding piece comes along like this in 1/2 scale the Koto 1/6 Spidey for example but I'm definitely not going to break collecting 1/4 only. I'll just admire pieces like this when fellow collectors post there pictures.

Back