Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr. Doom LSF!

you know SSC would cop out and make a hulk LSF that was way smaller than 1/2 scale but because it would be larger than 1/4, it will get labeled an LSF and still be ridiculous price...3k is my guess!

when Hulk gets made, it will prolly be a similar pose to the Spiderman dio, would save them huge money on shipping, and would still technically be 1:2. Would prolly still be $3k though :lol

Yo. You guys want to talk about Doom or should this be the LSF Mass Murderer thread?

having had the original pf doom, and sadly parting ways with it i have to say that judging on the pics, this one tops it, minus the throne and the chalice and not talking size the detail on this one is like nothing before it, that being said i plan on reuniting with pf doom in the future plus this one is a total must for me.

Saw this at Comic con! beautiful piece! Still debating about getting this one or the Wolverine! Which also was a Fantastic piece!

having had the original pf doom, and sadly parting ways with it i have to say that judging on the pics, this one tops it, minus the throne and the chalice and not talking size the detail on this one is like nothing before it, that being said i plan on reuniting with pf doom in the future plus this one is a total must for me.

How could you part with mighty Doom? He will not forgive you!

How could you part with mighty Doom? He will not forgive you!

Lol it was one of the hardest thing I ever had to do, it was the EX too, :( I will get it again, Mark my words!! Lol:gah:

i will be getting Doom for sure but not instant buy coz i allready ordered Wolf Predator LSF & have lots of preorders......

Back