Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok it's official I ordered this bad boy, this better match/close to the proto. If there is one statue that deserves the title of Legendary Scale Figure this will be it.

Don't screw this up Sideshow, please make the quality of this legendary.

WTF!!! Ricky, I thought you had this ordered already! :horror Shame on you! :lol I suppose now that you've returned the Iron Man LSF, you need that LSF fix for your collection and I'm sure you've got just the right display spot for it! ;) Yea, easily one of the best statues/collectibles I've ever seen, if not THE best (just going by the pictures of course) I believe you've actually seen it person so i'll definitely trust your judgement as you pretty much have the same opinion as me :) Just hope we don't see any further delays on it :(

From Chicky
5pnakj.jpg

interesting. the pose looks a bit twisted. proto looks leaned back more versus forward.

WTF!!! Ricky, I thought you had this ordered already! :horror Shame on you! :lol I suppose now that you've returned the Iron Man LSF, you need that LSF fix for your collection and I'm sure you've got just the right display spot for it! ;) Yea, easily one of the best statues/collectibles I've ever seen, if not THE best (just going by the pictures of course) I believe you've actually seen it person so i'll definitely trust your judgement as you pretty much have the same opinion as me :) Just hope we don't see any further delays on it :(

Lol I always wanted to order but I figured it was no rush because an open ES, but yeah after returning IM LSF I was craving for 1/2 scale and Doom was the target. However, I was thinking to get Doom PF instead because I like the idea of seeing it with the Magneto XM, the 2 together must be awesome. But I could not find even the regular doom PF under $2k, I was like screw it, for the same price I am going for the big one, LSF it is. Yeah I have seen this bad boy twice in SDCC 12 and SDCC 14, IMO in both years DOOM LSF was the best statue that Sideshow had at the con. I am just hoping the production piece will be as good as the proto, otherwise I will be really really dissapointed and may lose hope with Sideshow LSF line.

Lol I always wanted to order but I figured it was no rush because an open ES, but yeah after returning IM LSF I was craving for 1/2 scale and Doom was the target. However, I was thinking to get Doom PF instead because I like the idea of seeing it with the Magneto XM, the 2 together must be awesome. But I could not find even the regular doom PF under $2k, I was like screw it, for the same price I am going for the big one, LSF it is. Yeah I have seen this bad boy twice in SDCC 12 and SDCC 14, IMO in both years DOOM LSF was the best statue that Sideshow had at the con. I am just hoping the production piece will be as good as the proto, otherwise I will be really really dissapointed and may lose hope with Sideshow LSF line.

Congrats and good luck with your order. I hope SS meets your expectations on him. I think you made a good decision to go this route instead of the original PF. In about a year their will not only be the original but also the LSF, the new PF and likely an XM version. That will be four awesome dooms on the market. this way I think you get the most bang for you buck and he looks amazing

That looks pretty legit... legitimately horrible... looks like he's giving out candy for Halloween as a cheap costumed cosplayer. Need a charger kid? Here you go.

cool cable hanger and maybe phone holder..may i know where to buy that top notch decor?

From Chicky
5pnakj.jpg

:horror :horror that is not how I remember the Doom LSF looking at Comic Con :thud: Definitely looks twisted or hunched over doesn't it? Surely Sideshow can't **** up this masterpiece....can they? :dunno

Well congrats on the new order bro :clap I ended up selling my original Doom PF to pretty much finance this LSF...not a bad thing in all honesty as I originally purchased the Doom PF at the beginning of last year for around $900 on eBay and that was without the art box and shipper! :horror As much as I loved my Doom PF I didn't feel a strong enough connection with it to want to keep it so what better way to replace him than to get his cooler and arguably better bigger brother! :yess:

I saw Doom in person twice at SDCC and was blown away both times. Who knows what's up with that photo. Not rushing to judgment yet.

Back