Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr. Doom LSF!

Yes it should, I don't see how this should cost an extra $500 over the other ridiculously priced LSF's.

Maybe it's a bait and switch; they say it's gonna be $2500, then it ends up being $2000. Suddenly people think they're getting a bargain paying $2000 for something that could have been $2500, even though it's already overpriced as is..

It's still a better deal than the Doom PF though, but that's a whole other discussion..

-

I am at the con, can't stop staring at this bad boy. I asked most likely he will be $2500.

34qrz9u.gif

Then no Doom for you....or me :dunno

:gah:

Maybe it's a bait and switch; they say it's gonna be $2500, then it ends up being $2000. Suddenly people think they're getting a bargain paying $2000 for something that could have been $2500, even though it's already overpriced as is..

It's still a better deal than the Doom PF though, but that's a whole other discussion..

-

it would be one thing if they said that publicly, but it's not like they anticipate the person they're telling that too, to come on a forum and tell people this will be 2500. That's a ridiculous price. And I thought this line couldn't get any worse :lol. I guess I'm defn out for Doom.

Last edited:

2500? Awesome I guess no christmas gifts for anyone this year and ill have to sell the fillings in my teeth. They gotta be kidding with that price. Guess the lifesize boba will be 20 grand too.

This doom LSF is the largest of all LSF. I asked the guy, wish I got his name. I asked him if this is going to be $2K, he said no due to size difference. I did notice he looks clearly bigger than other LSFs. Then he told he will most likely be $2500 but he said it's not final yet. One thing for sure though he said this definitely will not be $2k.

Btw he is sick man. I took bunch of pics, will post tomorrow.

LOVE this statue...but anywhere in the 2k range and I'm totally out. This is a fantastic hobby...but in the end it's just that...a hobby. I'll stay the 1/4th route and pimp out my man cave that way...and some Maquettes as well as Galactus will be mine (f the no ES he's just bad ass and at a great price point)

LOVE this statue...but anywhere in the 2k range and I'm totally out. This is a fantastic hobby...but in the end it's just that...a hobby. I'll stay the 1/4th route and pimp out my man cave that way...and some Maquettes as well as Galactus will be mine (f the no ES he's just bad ass and at a great price point)

Financially and space wise, lsf is not for every collectors.

to me it's not a hobby anymore, it's a hobby plus a furniture for my home theatre hallways... so i probably spend usd 10k for 6 LSF to decorate my hallyways, 3 on the left, 3 on the right... or maybe 10 LSF down the line, who knows...

some of my collector friends has cabinet full of hot toys, that easily worth 15-20k... i prefer to buy statue and LSF for home decor, probably saves more money too in the long run, one LSF each year is affordable.. :)

the key here is to FOCUS, which is damm difficult lately..

This doom LSF is the largest of all LSF. I asked the guy, wish I got his name. I asked him if this is going to be $2K, he said no due to size difference. I did notice he looks clearly bigger than other LSFs. Then he told he will most likely be $2500 but he said it's not final yet. One thing for sure though he said this definitely will not be $2k.

Btw he is sick man. I took bunch of pics, will post tomorrow.

Wow $2,500. Maybe get him in 7-8 years after Spidey LSF instead : P

Thanks for the info Mamba.

The $2500 price doesn't surprise me at all. In fact I pretty much knew this was going to be anywhere from 2500 to 3K. If SS is charging 2K for the Wolf Predator, then it's only logical that a true 1:2 scale statue with highly detailed armor, fabric and a gigantic base is going to be more.

The $2500 price doesn't surprise me at all. In fact I pretty much knew this was going to be anywhere from 2500 to 3K. If SS is charging 2K for the Wolf Predator, then it's only logical that a true 1:2 scale statue with highly detailed armor, fabric and a gigantic base is going to be more.

yes, it is logical and sad at the same time..

I liked PF more than LSF ......but its all-most same price then I prefer LSF

Back