Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting my replacement soon for the leg and 2 mask.

here's the email i got.

Thank you very much for the pictures you sent. We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order, has been booked for the Dr. Doom Replacement Legs and Masks Only. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you.

Please make sure your replacement part is undamaged upon receipt. If your replacement is acceptable, please destroy your damaged part only per the instructions below and provide photos within 5 business days of receipt of your replacement. If we do not receive your photos in this time, you will be charged for the extra piece.

** Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece. We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush your piece only. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear.

Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for any injuries caused by destroying your item. So please make sure you destroy the item in a safe fashion.

We thank you for your cooperation during our returns process. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions or concerns.

Got mine and put it together, it's AMAZING, extremely comical for whomever was saying this piece lacked detail a while ago. It looks awesome in photos but 3 times better in person. Also I remembered someone posted about weak magnets? I think it's because you had the cloth wedged in the socket because that happened to me at first it wasn't secure I didn't see the cape snuck into the hole so it wasn't connecting properly. Anyways easily my favorite statue even more than XM mags, and other collectors I've spoken to have sold doom on throne after getting this guy because it blows him out of the water.

Got mine and put it together, it's AMAZING, extremely comical for whomever was saying this piece lacked detail a while ago. It looks awesome in photos but 3 times better in person. Also I remembered someone posted about weak magnets? I think it's because you had the cloth wedged in the socket because that happened to me at first it wasn't secure I didn't see the cape snuck into the hole so it wasn't connecting properly. Anyways easily my favorite statue even more than XM mags, and other collectors I've spoken to have sold doom on throne after getting this guy because it blows him out of the water.

Can only agree with you buddy :exactly: received mine last week and for me its hands down the best collectible I have ever seen to date! :horror its the sort of statue that makes you want to quit cos it cant be bettered in my opinion :lol :lol its that good!!! :thud:

congrats getting one with NO issues. different people got different taste, the paint i wish more metallic IMO.

and for the bad magnet, my modern mask missing one magnet, and there is paint chip behind it.

Attachments

• 1489142_784864358227678_8330710646855611480_n.jpg
    1489142_784864358227678_8330710646855611480_n.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 270
  • 11026115_784864338227680_1383707429838177028_n.jpg
    11026115_784864338227680_1383707429838177028_n.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 791
  • 11026428_784755691571878_830576408_n.jpg
    11026428_784755691571878_830576408_n.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 793
for me its hands down the best collectible I have ever seen to date!

You remind me of Simon Cowell. Best singer i've ever heard! until the next singer comes out and he says the same thing about them. Only with statues with you. :lol ;)

You remind me of Simon Cowell. Best singer i've ever heard! until the next singer comes out and he says the same thing about them. Only with statues with you. :lol ;)

Jay!!! My man!! Long time no speak :1-1: Hope your well buddy :)

:lol :lol @ remind me of Simon Cowell!! :clap :lol

It is true though mate...wait until I get my pics up and you'll see how good this piece can look with a bit of cool lighting too ;) For me it wee wees all over the Doom PF and my decision to sell that piece to help fund this LSF was the best thing I've ever done since being in this hobby :horror

I'm good mate. :hi5: You?

Yeah the statue does look good. Congrats to all that got one.

Yeah sorry about the damage piece Guilty Gear, I would've been sad if that happened, I love the paint, I think if it was more metallic it'd look kind of gimmicky to me? Same reason I didn't chrome out my Silver Surfer. But even then I'm sure you can get someone like Kenny to do some touch ups if it bothers you that much, the statue itself is jaw dropping though, really the happiest I've been ever getting a piece

i guess bad luck then, i got a bad piece from the factory, then again, for this price 2000USD, it is unacceptable, it should be 80% perfect.

I agree that it is one of the top statues in my collection. It is tough to say it is better than Lurtz, Berserker, or GG's Whisper Variant, but it is the one that everyone gawks over. He is the best SS statue I have bought in years.

my third mask holder arrived today, once again with a fin broken. Anyone else have this problem?

Back