Dr. B's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm and for 364.99, did you contact SSC about these issues?

SS is replacing broken pieces but they don't really care about paint issues or the weak magnets. Jerry is picking up some of the slack but the weak magnets were a very bad business decision. Trying to save a few cents on cheap magnets is biting pcs is the a$$.

SS is replacing broken pieces but they don't really care about paint issues or the weak magnets. Jerry is picking up some of the slack but the weak magnets were a very bad business decision. Trying to save a few cents on cheap magnets is biting pcs is the a$$.

Good News and Bad, I'd say, on the latter you can always get it repainted and speaking of a Pain in the A$$, you can always replace the Magnets, it's just find the replacements my Friend :gah:

It only took a year but I finally convinced Averone to sell me his Smart Hulk. Man I love this piece. Thanks Averone
P1010031_zps6392290e.jpg

P1010028_zps475fcca0.jpg

P1010023_zpsac381fe0.jpg

P1010025_zpscf7b6f8a.jpg

P1010032_zps7afa033c.jpg

P1010034_zpse05ea7d1.jpg

P1010033_zpsef999e16.jpg

Great Great Score and Pic's on Smart Hulk my Friend Dr. Banner, a year huh you didn't have to promise him a kidney did you? :lol:lol:lol Excellent Post

Nice, i really like them!, how big is the tallest one?
thanks weihon the big boys is about 26" tall.

Great collection of hulk ;)
Thanks Darth
Just sick!
Thanks brother Tav
Love the Smart Hulk.
Thanks he is a very unique and hard to come by piece.
Very nice collection Dr. B. After seeing all the hulks i got your name
Thanks grphyx :1-1:

Wow. That pic of Rhino and Venom really shows how big Venom is! That thing is massive! Great score on Rhino and I'm so much more in love with that Venom now

Congrats on Smart hulk, I missed out on him a long time ago. Wow on the size of Venom, he is MASSIVE!

Back