Doomsday 1/10 Iron studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack00

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys, I wonder if some of you can give me some info on this piece as I found very little.
https://www.toy-palace.com/en/dc-co...ive-deluxe-art-scale-statue-iron-studios.html
I'm not sure where's the best place to get it, or if it's even available yet, it's on sale on ebay but on some site it's still on pre-order ?
I don't have alot of money and this is probably the only cool doomsday statue that I can afford XD
I never saw it on sale on iron studios :s
Let me know what you know! Thanks guys!

This statue is a toy fair exclusive. It is a really cool statue and I think it is the best 1/10 statue in my collection so far.

It was sold CCXP 2019 in Brazil and probably will be avaible in other comic cons.

Really ? you think they will make more ?? At the moment, besides ebay, you know a trustful place to order from ?

This, the comic Cable, and the First Avenger Cap were all show exclusives and had been listed as coming soon on Sideshows website for months. Last year they offered Ghost Rider, Bane, and Mark 1/Tony during SDCC. I would check the Sideshow online comic-con and website next week as they may just pop up there.

Hmm, there's like 0 zero chances ima go at the con. Guess I will keep looking on sideshows site... I'm scared to miss it XD

I'm eyeing this one as well as I don't have a Doomsday statue in my collection yet. And this one at least won't break the bank. I just have a real bad taste with Iron Studios stemming from the awful Batman Ivan Reis that they just did.

Back