Media DOOM (Doom 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm disappointed with aspects of this, with the multiplayer as it is, I think I'll just treat it as a single player only title and wait for the price to drop significantly. Still, when you look at it like this (A modern day Doom reboot rather than Doom 4) it makes some sense at least..

I'm loving the single player...and got it for $30 I think via an e-tailer. I am enjoying the multiplayer more than I did the beta version but it's okay, nothing great...in my opinion...fun for spurts.

I'm disappointed with aspects of this, with the multiplayer as it is, I think I'll just treat it as a single player only title and wait for the price to drop significantly. Still, when you look at it like this (A modern day Doom reboot rather than Doom 4) it makes some sense at least..
That's the consensus, that the SP is a home run, but wait for the price frop if you can.

That's the consensus, that the SP is a home run, but wait for the price frop if you can.

I was never going to use MP anyway, so even though I'd like to see a home run from "The Artist Formerly Known as id", this suits my needs.

And as I had originally planned, I'll still wait for this to drop to ~$30. I'm looking forward to play it, but it's one of those "it'll be fun when playing but I can definitely wait" games.

In fact, I'm more pumped to re-loop DOOM and DOOM II off the DOOM 3 disc than I am to play the new one.

Doom1.jpgDoom3.jpg

Apparently 3A is announcing a 1/6 figure from the Doom franchise tomorrow. I really hope it's Doomguy, I love the new design. Hopefully it's better than that Halo 4 Master Chief they released a while back.

What's your thoughts on the statue Pilky?

thanks for posting pics!

Considering most new games are $60, and this collectors edition cost me $95 with Amazon Prime discount, $35 for the statue is pretty cheap. It's light, has a light and a spinning fan on the base. I think it is pretty nice, especially for the price. The dumbest thing about the collectors edition is after popping in the CD, it redirected me to download over 40 gigs. Dumb. The game should be on DVD's and the end user should just be able to download the patches.

Apparently 3A is announcing a 1/6 figure from the Doom franchise tomorrow. I really hope it's Doomguy, I love the new design. Hopefully it's better than that Halo 4 Master Chief they released a while back.

Holy hell, it would seem they are.

https://www.worldofthreea.com/threea-production-blog/doomteaser

Sadly it says "figure" and not "figures," but I do hope there will be more hype around the idea of making figures from this game. I'll take a Doomguy or whatever it ends up being. The game BEGS for collectibles.

Is this image their "announcement"?

As in, no actual images of the pieces itself?

That was my first thought since the first time I heard that voice, even went to IMDB to see if it was Spader, but it wasn't :lol

Me to! I was like "Jeez this guy sounds like a more menacing version of ultron" come to find out it's not James spader at all.

So is everyone enjoying single player? That's really the only thing i'm interested in. Is it along the lines of the new Wolfenstein? In terms of having an actual story and cutscenes and whatnot.

Back