Dooku Vs. Yoda diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably true but I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt

RS' Dave's reply to my pm to him saying Sideshow didn't want it posted:

"i fixed it. I didn't catch that when I posted it."

Looks like they deleted it so hopefully Sideshow didn't see it. :lol

RS' Dave's reply to my pm to him saying Sideshow didn't want it posted:

"i fixed it. I didn't catch that when I posted it."

Looks like they deleted it so hopefully Sideshow didn't see it. :lol

Meh. I don't think it was that big of a deal.

The all seeing Sideshow sees all...

So thats why Sidehsow takes my money so easily.

dollar_ase.gif

I was actually almost about to post the pic from the email that I got...PHEW, good thing I speed read the thread before hand. I think it looks amazing, and I like the way how they made Yoda "appear" off the ground.

Oh man, I musta missed the picture. :monkey2 I have a bad feeling I'm going to want this.

Pics are at SF......THAT ''KEEP IT SECRET'' THING IS RIDICULOUS.OUT OF RESPECT FOR THIS fORUM OWNER, I WONT POST IT HERE, BUT I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO GO SEE IT AT STATUE FORUM.

I think it really looks cool how they make Yodas leg rest on Dooku cape like that. I think this will be under 200 so that always good.

I think it really looks cool how they make Yodas leg rest on Dooku cape like that. I think this will be under 200 so that always good.

Uhhh...I seriously doubt it will be under $200, but it should be really nice. Hard to beat the obi-wan/anakin versus in my book.

I agree this thing looks awesome! I want this pretty bad but I want these two in 1:6th as well.

Yeah I gotta feeling I'm gonna end up buying this...

Light up would be cool, but the first thing I wanna see lights on is that PF Han in Carbonite. :monkey5

Back