Don't Cuddle the Krampus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Because who doesn't need a little more holiday spirit? :lol This concept is great, and I can't believe it's taken this long for a Krampus figure to be released.

1512810984624872516.jpg

80's fans, check it out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warpo/dont-cuddle-the-krampus-retro-80s-toy-line

Yeah, I love it. But I also loved their last project, too. They put a TON of work into making it a complete package. I'm already pledged.

:exactly: I know! This is even more crazy than Legends of Cthulhu! The Storybook and Cassette Tape?! Krampus Cereal?! It's all too hilariously awesome for me to pass up.

*whispers* Do it. Dooo it. :lol

(Us unique horror-loving nerds have to stick together... :wink1:)

God that takes me back to my childhood. Looks just like the My Pet Monster I used to have. I love Krampus too. I used that as a threat to my kids to behave instead of Santa watching them. Much more effective. :lol

God that takes me back to my childhood. Looks just like the My Pet Monster I used to have. I love Krampus too. I used that as a threat to my kids to behave instead of Santa watching them. Much more effective. :lol

It does look just like a My Pet Monster. Certainly takes me back.

Ended up getting in on this, saw there was 1 Early Bird available again (maybe someone changed their pledge) so I bit on it. Love everything about this figure and the other add-ons you can get.

Congrats! :clap Welcome aboard the Krampus train! :lol

Thanks for sharing the link! I'm always amazed at some of the stuff that comes from Kickstarter but half the time, I'm way too late to the party and can never get in on it at a decent price. Got lucky with that early bird opening up again. Now I just have to choose how many add-ons I want...

Im keeping my eyes out for another early bird spot popping up. Im totally down for that price because at $80 plus $35 for shipping every bit helps.

I'm not sure I could afford the Krampus Mask with all the add-ons I want, but it looks AWESOME. Congrats, theghostinside! :hi5:

That mask was pretty awesome, kind of surprised it sold out so quick at the price. Not sure yet on what add ons I want yet. I kind of want the tshirt, but other than that, couple sheets of stickers, maybe coffee mug, coloring book and definitely the storybook with cassette.

Dude, the cereal box. Cereal Box. How can you not get the Cereal Box? :wink1:

Back