''Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me!!!''

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she's very pretty too and it's awesome that she collects. I didn't see any of the bad comments but I'm glad I didn't. I don't see how anything bad could have been said about her and her collection anyway.

daaaaamnnn. :drool:love

that outfit and pose is one of shunya yamash-ita's girls! the only diff is, the artwork shows her in slightly less clothing. :D
I love that pic also tyler. :drool Gotta love a girl who appreciates Yamashi.ta's work huh? :D I noticed she has a few of the figures also. :rock

ALODIA looks very similar to the "X-Men: Rogue Yamash1ta Bishoujo Version" & "Marvel: Black Widow Yamash1ta Bishoujo Version":

alodia-01.jpg

If you compare ALODIA to Collectibles Statues.. she is either a PREMIUM FORMAT or a CINEMAQUETTE.

:D

Black eyes are hot. What the hell is wrong with you people???

I'm glad I missed the deleted comments too. Nothing more disgusting than envy trying to muscle in on beauty's limelight.

She is a true gem with an amazing collection. I'm inspired.

She's nice and all, but I don't know. I think it would bother me if my girl had a better collection than me, could afford items I couldn't, ect. Not to say that I like her collection more than mine, I don't, just saying...

WOW!!!:monkey1

I'd trade my T-800 EndoSkeleton Terminator for her! Umm, no wait....

Last edited:
crap, you guys are lucky. maybe get a pic or two for us international freaks. *drool*

Roms !!! whats wrong with your face??? you should have a doctor look at that!lol:slap
WoW what a hottie! & the girl next to you aint to shabby either!:thud:

I know ALODIA personally since I COSTRIP with her a few times already..

T2Costrip.jpg

GIRoms-13.jpg

Alodia2008-TC-1.jpg

Alodia2008-TC2.jpg

All I can say is she is the REAL DEAL....not only because of her GOOD LOOKS but because of her TOTAL PACKAGE... very well mannered... that you just know that she was well brought up & a well educated person... and best of all with GRACE!

For us GUYS, even if we are drowning in our debts already because of our expensive collectibles... we will surely forget all of our problems if we just have someone like her beside us when we wake up every morning!

Back