''Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me!!!''

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw that fisrt pic, I though it was one of those real dolls or something. Man, those are some dead, soulless eyes.
i agree....she's not my type.
She's nice and all, but I don't know. I think it would bother me if my girl had a better collection than me, could afford items I couldn't, ect.

Not to say that I like her collection more than mine, I don't, just saying...
??? the most expensive item i see is the iron man bust and a couple of PFs.

I wonder how many starving relatives with their hands out she passes each time she brings a new piece home. :lol

Than starving relatives? :dunno

You don't know the philippines. For every starving relative they have 9 kids who become starving relatives too... so you see the problem doesn't go away at all. If anything it only multiplies exponentially.

Than starving relatives? :dunno

You don't know the philippines. For every starving relative they have 9 kids who become starving relatives too... so you see the problem doesn't go away at all. If anything it only multiplies exponentially.

..actually, I do. Did u see my previous post in this thread?:horror...

Muy caliente!:monkey5

Here's to more like her 'multiplying exponentially'.:D

365d89e3e04c8ceb08c9dccb989d270d.jpg

If you noticed the toys before the girl....I have some news for you. :lol

I'll take her no problem instant collection with relations even if temporary although I will admit seeing her stats under her pics gave off a weird eHarmony vibe....

If you noticed the toys before the girl....I have some news for you. :lol

I'll take her no problem instant collection with relations even if temporary although I will admit seeing her stats under her pics gave off a weird eHarmony vibe....

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl i never thought of that.

I can't help but notice if she's modeling herself on Tomb Raider... that sweet innocent look she has then BAM! she pulls out the guns and does the ninja moves on you.

When can I cue up for that?... :D

I can't get over how small she is against that Macbook Pro.

Just gotta say Filipino does not equal Chinese Spanish...that is a ridiculous oversimplification. She is beautiful though.

Just gotta say Filipino does not equal Chinese Spanish...that is a ridiculous oversimplification. She is beautiful though.

Colonial mentality, perhaps!?...but she might be telling the truth. I mean, look at her last name. It's like three mandarin last names squished into one!:lol....

Back