Statue Don't be Afraid of the Dark Production Peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The film was a remake of an older made for television film from the 1970's. If you liked the original....you might like this re-envisioning of it. I liked both films. A great many of today's movie goers dont like a film without tons of exposed breasts, gore, acid rock and explosions. So this film wouldnt appeal to anyone who is in this demographic.:lol:wink1:

You saw the creatures way too much. It took away the mystery and in effect wasnt scary. Not to mention the loop holes galore. You crush a monster in book case and tell noone? Yea right. Its not bad on cable but I wouldnt pay for it.

You saw the creatures way too much. It took away the mystery and in effect wasnt scary. Not to mention the loop holes galore. You crush a monster in book case and tell noone? Yea right. Its not bad on cable but I wouldnt pay for it.

Wellllllllllllll....nothing on screen scares me anymore. Been watching horror films for years. Maybe you have too. We get jaded. The only things capable of scaring me on the screen anymore are things underwater. Blame Jaws. Still afraid of stuff underwater to this day.

But those little buggers were even less scary in the 70's and the film got a following. I am sure this one will to. Its hard to be afraid of things the size of an action figure.:lol

Been watchin horror films 25+ years bud.

waynesworld-cool-story-bro.jpg

Back