Donnie Yen - Spikey Hair Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordAzrael

Origins Kurgan Crusader
Reaction score
Z went above and beyond and actually sculpted two versions of Donnie Yen - so I'm splitting the prior commission thread to clarify who wants how many of which versions!

This thread is for the spikey haired Donnie Yen sculpt as seen in such films as Killzone, Blade II and Highlander: Endgame

Pricing
$9 deposit to my paypal account now
[email protected]
and in your paypal payment description tell me if you want:

$39 using fleshtone cast
drilled neck for HT short neck connector $2

z has stated he is very flexible with final payment but he does need the deposit before he casts. Generally speaking, there will only be a single run so don't miss out. If you are in doubt about how soon you can pay the balance please contact Z direct.

"even thou I have a fast turnaround time, it does not mean that I need full payment very quickly, in fact I still have a few punisher heads not yet shipped, so I am very patient with final payment.
I need deposit to confirm on number of casts, and if people don't pay then they will most likely miss out."

If you are interested, or have already paid and wish your deposit applied against THIS version of Yen, quote the list below and add yourself. If you have paid already please add paid. If you have not paid, please pay the deposit to Z as soon as possible. Note that the flat hair version will be cast first - this one will follow so you have a little more time to get your deposits in.

3622063212_4a2842fbe8.jpg

Killzone (aka SPL)

spl4.jpg

Donnie-Yen2.jpg

Blade II

2001_blade213.jpg

Highlander - Endgame

2000_highlander01.jpg

The other Donnie Yen thread (Flat hair) is https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1770415

Last edited:
I'm stuck, Blade 2 or Killzone. Either way it's gonna be fun. Can't we get more folks on board

I'd get more but I'd have to sell blood,Z just keeps impressing with the likenesses & quality. I had no mold lines OR areas to putty up. That alone is astounding

LordAzrael - put me down for 1 of these heads. PM me with deposit info.

Thanks!

People, LA is in here with THREE!!!!!! How's that for commitment

Now let's see a few more jump in here, jeez, & please

It looks like he already has it made, can we ask if he will take 6 full payments now to get these? It's not like he will have to schedule this one in.

Love to have one, easily one of the coolest character in Blade II, thought there would be a lot more takers

Back