Don Draper Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YT74

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think the old Rocco Draper thread got deleted. I picked up a new suit for mine, it's the "City Attorney" set and comes with a Harvey Dent sculpt I'm going to sell off. I think it's a good option if you can't or don't want to go the Kato route.
PHE1zNk.jpg

xKeVqut.jpg

Very nice details and accessories.
w5ZOwkR.jpg

Still have some futzing to do, but I am happy at the price point and hopefully I can sell the sculpt to offset that.
GzGKXqw.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to see Trevor revisit and modify his like he did for that run of custom Breaking Bad figures for the company that shall not be named. While I'm not a big fan of the original Draper sculpt, it's an excellent base, and I think that, if the opportunity would ever present itself, he'd knock a V2 out of the park.

That Rocco version can look pretty awesome...
Im also planning on sending my sculpt to Nathan Eakins to paint. So if thats something every one else is interested in then maybe we can get a good deal from Nathan regarding the paint aps.

Here's what Nathan did with my Rocco Draper!

WakesDon_zps7501ae8f.jpg

I've been looking at suits and that one looks great. Does anyone have any opinions on the HT Bank Robber Joker suit vs. ZY Toys Suit Set?

Back