Premium Format Domino Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSL-Domino-PF-4.jpg

Looks fantastic, I am glad they went with the longer hair on the Ex. Love the flow and attitude on this. Pending on the price, i think i will get this! Hopefully nothing changes when production is done!
48429972_135238387478216_77138390025240576_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I like the EX portrait much much better. Will probably order. I think SS is going to end up sitting on the regulars for quite some time.

Oh I don't know ...the REG looks great too. Wouldn't surprise me if the REG sells well too.

However, since the EX and REG are gorgeous, I'm in for the EX.

Reg is also brilliant. Forget the fact it’s a D list character, this is one of sideshow’s best imo. I don’t collect anymore but if I did, this would be hard to resist.

I wish SSC had used this same proportions and sculpt for Mystique ...just need to change the pose and costume.

I like the SSC Mystique PF, but it could've been as awesome as this one. I believe there is room for improvement on that PF.

Domino was the highlight for me of all the statues revealed. However, I'm genuinely worried for the factory to capture those portrait subtleties on the paints.

The regular portrait has a much older look to her, where as the EX portrait is a younger looking Domino.... both look good just comes down to preference with her age...

Domino was the highlight for me of all the statues revealed. However, I'm genuinely worried for the factory to capture those portrait subtleties on the paints.

Definitely hit or miss with SSC, the last Red Sonja and Fathom looked almost identical to their prototypes but others completely miss the mark. XM Studios and Prime 1 almost always hit the mark, I think SSC just cuts corners a lot to make the most profit.

Totally looked great in that episode!

Right now this is a must buy.

Good news for Domino fans. The switch out is great and that base is perfection.

Yep days of future cash :lol she looks stunning, if this was prime 1 I'd prob order despite not knowing much about the character. As it is, it's just another beautiful proto at this stage

Another great hand painted prototype from sideshow, but we all know that the production piece wont look like this.. Sigh.. nothing to see here until production pics arrive.. move along. They aint getting anymore free NRD's from me.. SSC are the masters of catfishing.. Don't let yourself be catfished any longer lol

Another great hand painted prototype from sideshow, but we all know that the production piece wont look like this.. Sigh.. nothing to see here until production pics arrive.. move along. They aint getting anymore free NRD's from me.. SSC are the masters of catfishing.. Don't let yourself be catfished any longer lol

Come on, I get it. The pain application isn't always perfect but when was the last time you got a SSC piece? My last 3 have been great without issues. Prior I had the odd issue here and there. Clearly they are doing something to ensure the paint application is a lot better.

Come on, I get it. The pain application isn't always perfect but when was the last time you got a SSC piece? My last 3 have been great without issues. Prior I had the odd issue here and there. Clearly they are doing something to ensure the paint application is a lot better.

Probably just in reference to the just released Wonder Woman statue. And while I agree that she’s a good statue, I also agree that it’s almost a bait and switch situation. If I hadn’t seen the prototype images I would definitely be getting that Wonder Woman into my collection, but because I had seen them, it’s just left a bad taste as it were. So while not painful, it was disappointing.

Back