Doh......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't tell you im afraid goliath. I was thinking maybe you bought it. I remember you were talking about that LOTR fleece vest.

They have a request function where you can ask for specific wants. So it may be worth a try if your after something like this.

Colin

No, I did not buy this one, but I recently bought this T-shirt on Ebay.

I know it may not be genuine, but at that price still ok. Therefore I was wondering how much the propstore would charge for something like that.

The crew stuff is nice.One of my friends who worked on the films sent me a black peaked cap with LOTR on the front and post-production on the back,a ice-breaker fleece with LOTR and filming dates embroidered on the front on one side and a black long sleeve t-shirt with LOTR TFOTR embroidered in gold on the front and the mines of moria moonlight gate pattern embroidered on the back(my favourite!!)They are nice items to have as you know they are from NZ and used by some of the crew.

Does anyone know how much these are worth.

I love the LOTR on the back of the t-shirt.

No these have been sold out for a while. You click on archive and that shows all the sold items. The bar at the top allows you to search for specific movies. I really wish they put the prices up for interest.

I was tempted to buy the minas tirith tile cos its really cool but something else came up at the time, some statue no doubt.

goliath said:
Arrgh... Please don't tell me that these were just put up and were sold already...:horror

...or did you just search for "sold" items? If so, how do you do that?

ifu03612 said:
You click on archive and that shows all the sold items. The bar at the top allows you to search for specific movies.

Doh... got it now. :cool:

ifu03612 said:
I was tempted to buy the minas tirith tile cos its really cool but something else came up at the time, some statue no doubt.

Unless they have a double of the Minas Tirith tile, it should not be available anymore...:D

goliath said:
Doh... got it now. :cool:

Unless they have a double of the Minas Tirith tile, it should not be available anymore...:D

Ha Ha nice one Goliath.

That'l look great with your collection. Can't wait to see some pics. :cool:

I've been on the edge on this one since March and have finally ordered it a couple of days ago :cool:

They just told me they have more than one, so it is still available.

I understand that it was produced for the movie, but never actually used, but I guess this will be the closest thing to an actual LotR prop I can find (and afford) at the moment... :eek:

ifu03612 said:

ifu03612 said:
No these have been sold out for a while. [...] I really wish they put the prices up for interest.

I have asked them and got these prices:

- Uruk-Hai Ears: ~ £1000
- Tankards: ~ £ 1500
- Parchment: ~ £ 600

:horror

I know the Rivendell glassware was originally sold in an auction by Newline for $ 861, so that would have been somewhat "affordable", don't know what movieprops.com have sold it for later.

goliath said:
I have asked them and got these prices:

- Uruk-Hai Ears: ~ £1000
- Tankards: ~ £ 1500
- Parchment: ~ £ 600

:horror

I know the Rivendell glassware was originally sold in an auction by Newline for $ 861, so that would have been somewhat "affordable", don't know what movieprops.com have sold it for later.

Did you find out how much the crew t-shirt went for?

cheers colin

goliath said:
...Unless they have a double of the Minas Tirith tile, it should not be available anymore...:D

They have a few of them. :p

And if they haven't shipped it yet, tell them to double check that Minas Tirith is spelled properly.

I was lucky enough to be given a 'Red Eye' Weta cap by Richard and Tania last year so I've no doubt as to it's authenticity.

Its pretty much the centrepiece of my LOTR collection.

Fritz said:
And if they haven't shipped it yet, tell them to double check that Minas Tirith is spelled properly.

Why do you mention that...? I can't clearly see it spelled right or wrong in the picture provided. Can you?

goliath said:
Why do you mention that...? I can't clearly see it spelled right or wrong in the picture provided. Can you?

The previous two that I'm aware of were spelled "Minus Tirith".

See THIS THREAD at LotRG.

Thanks alot...

Greetings!
Thanks for showing me this website, now I will have no money for sideshow! Your ploy worked and there will be one more of each exclusive available for you now;)!
Best,

Back