Dogget is dandy!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I had to re-edit my post a few times. I'm saying his head is a smidge too large. I don't know if Robert Patrick is or isn't over 6' tall.

If the proportion of the head's height is off, it would then make all the other head proportions off (side-side front to back). the head is just slightly large in all dimensions.
But it's something I can live with having him in the overcoat. I can't imagine what the regular version of Dogget looks like with the larger head.

I didn't even notice the head was a smidge large until I got the regular version with the tight black shirt. As Michael says with the overcoat on it's barely noticeable.

I just got it today, what a fantastic sculpt! I think the detail on the face is great and the clothes are just dapper. Accessories could be a little better, but I love the coat and outfit.

i just scored a regular doggett on ebay for $16!!! i wonder if it was a listing error?:ted

Back