Dog Alien life-size head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ORDERED!!

Currently preordered:
- Alien Warrior Brown
- Alien Warrior Blue
- Alien 3 Dog

No love for the New Born xeno junkie?

The piece itself looks incredible. And because I'm a BIGTIME Alien fan I can see myself picking it up in the future so that I can complete the head set that CoolProps is doing.

But as far as the Newborn itself goes... The whole idea of it is soooooo annoying to me. The whole Queen giving birth to that skinny fat mutant with a giant vag!na only to have it b!+ch slap her face off REALLY just grinded my gears! I've always felt that Alien Resurrection was a great idea in concept, but it just wasn't done right. It really could have been so much better.

So yea... The Newborn is going to wait til I get all the other Xeno heads in the works. Still waiting on:

- Big Chap
- Resurrection Warrior
- AvP Warrior
- AvP Warrior (Grid)
- AvP:R Warrior

Then I'll get the Newborn. :)

Ordered!!
I guess I never noticed before (I have the maquettes) but the dog alien and warrior heads are identical lengths ??

Dog is mine.
Now coolprops pull out everything this year, I guess the waiting of big chap and resurrection warrior won't be long.

Dog is mine.
Now coolprops pull out everything this year, I guess the waiting of big chap and resurrection warrior won't be long.

I'm really hoping that they keep the Big Chap base exactly the same as the others. Would make the display so much more museum like and not detract from the piece.

$100 dearer than the 1:1 Predator 2 bust - easy pass given the lack of shoulders.

I have a really hard time with the lack of shoulders too. I own the original Sideshow SWS Alien Warrior 1:1 bust with shoulders and just could not bring myself to order the Coolprops version. Your previous post about these things looking like big sausages haunts my dreams . . . I can't unsee that image when I look at them.

But this is the only game in town for a licensed 1:1 Alien Dog bust. The custom ones that are out there painted by masters go for 3 to 3.5k and that one doesn't really have shoulders either, just a slightly longer neck?

At least with Coolprops we know it's licensed, cast from the original mold for authenticity, and this is a Japanese company like Prime 1 with much higher production quality and QC.

May have to buy this sausage . . . but not happy about it. Would gladly pay a few hundred more for thd shoulders like the old Warrior and HCG Alien Big Chap busts.

It really is a shame.

Easy buy, the biggest reason being what was said above. Customs going for over $3k. Rip city.

If these had shoulders I would get them all. As it is I am having a hard time convincing myself to get even one.

Same here. I just can't make myself order for some reason. I'm also waiting to see Big Chap. If it blows me away I'll probably get him, then who knows what will happen once that floodgate opens.

Same here. I just can't make myself order for some reason. I'm also waiting to see Big Chap. If it blows me away I'll probably get him, then who knows what will happen once that floodgate opens.

I already have a full figure 1:1 Chap, so unless theirs is exceptional that would not even be a consideration for me.

If these had shoulders I would get them all. As it is I am having a hard time convincing myself to get even one.

Atleast a neck... Doesn't the resurrection alien come with that...

Im thinking of pulling the trigger on this guy... But as I've said before... I'm not sure of their bust quality as no ones seen one in hand yet... Lot of $$ to drop on an unknown on top of P2

Atleast a neck... Doesn't the resurrection alien come with that...

No, it most likely will not and be made to match the look of the other pieces. Your probably referring to the image of the Resurrection head from ToySapiens on Alien day. Those heads that were displayed along side the CoolProps heads were actual film props provided by CoolProps for display. Most likely hints of heads to come. The actual prop heads with necks that they displayed were the following:

- Alien Resurrection Warrior
- AvP Warrior
- AvP:R Warrior
:)

Back