Dog Alien life-size head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Each of the Alien replicas will be priced at about $1,4448." Are you kidding me?Is that price correct?

I contacted hat Japamart service regarding pricing. Haven't heard back yet.

Sideshow said on their fb page
"P.S. One week until alien day. We've got some super secret, super awesome things planned. Get ready to celebrate...or cower in fear. Could go either way."

So I wonder if they'll announce PO dates

I contacted hat Japamart service regarding pricing. Haven't heard back yet.

Sideshow said on their fb page
"P.S. One week until alien day. We've got some super secret, super awesome things planned. Get ready to celebrate...or cower in fear. Could go either way."

So I wonder if they'll announce PO dates

I'm guessing no. Coolprops themselves have said Japanese exclusive. Unless SS was able to negotiate the license since then. We'll find out next week.

In case any of you REALLY want this, I have used a Japanese intermediary called "japamart" to get "Japan sales only" items in the past.

They can be found here - Japamart: Auction, Shopping & Forwarding service from Japan-Anime,Games,Electronics,Toys,Apparels, car and motorcycle parts and are ultra-reliable, quite reasonable as regards charges, and good communicators.

I reached out to this service for both pieces.

Commission $185
Transaction fee $158.55

Not sure if price would be different if you were interested in only 1 of the busts. This does NOT including the shipping cost
944aa87e6dc237e54cd7f9a46e461ab0.jpg

Yah hefty fees. I'm not going through with them. Just wanted a quote.

Was hoping SS was going to make an announcement for PO today. Doesn't look like that's happening.

Ahhhh I see, I thought you'd ordered them both. SSC is't likely to offer these two, but I was hoping they would have put the brown Warrior up at least.

Yah hefty fees. I'm not going through with them. Just wanted a quote.

Was hoping SS was going to make an announcement for PO today. Doesn't look like that's happening.

Looks like the only announcement SS is making today was in their "24 Hours of Alien" email.
The only Coolprops item on the email is the P2 1:1 bust and the Celtic 1:1 biomask.

Just talked to CoolProps. Looks like they are still trying to release this bust internationally. They seemed pretty confident.

Here's hoping they can pull it off!

I spoke with them too.
They said they are working on international sale. No time table.
Both alien busts are expected to released around December 2016

They also said the only thing that would change is the stand between Japan exclusive and international release

I spoke with them too.

They also said the only thing that would change is the stand between Japan exclusive and international release

Woah, that's awesome if so!

I spoke with them too.

I can live with that!

Back