Does the regular HT Battle Damage pred come with a Bio Mask?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filthyrich

Super Freak
Reaction score
I won an alleged SS exclusive on ebay a few weeks ago and i noticed the Bio Mask wasn't battle damaged version. Im almost positive that the regular doesnt come with a bio at all. I think maybe they were switched out or something :monkey4

well man, sounds like you got ^^^^ed by some guy on eBay.

The SSC ex. comes with both, damaged and regular.
The non-SSC ex. version comes with the non Battle damaged helm.

In a short sentence, You got the regular BD Predator 2.

They both come with the bio mask. The exclusive version comes with the extra battle damaged predator mask and the non damaged predator mask. If it was the exclusive it should have the battle damaged version also.

Sorry to hear that. You should definately call the guy out.

I feel kinda stupid. i Initially ask him if this was the one with the exclusive mask. Unfortunately I didnt specify if it was a battle damage version or not. The SS description said it only included a gas mask, I didnt know a bio was included initially.

Trying to be friendly and ignorant about it i sent the guy this

"I finally put my kit together and noticed the Battle mask was not included. By any chance did you forget to include it?"

Here's the auction. Let me know if you guys think I have any chance in getting this resolved. I already left feedback unfortunately :banghead

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300213837782&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=020

Last edited:
Does the box have the "Sideshow Exclusive" gold sticker on the outside? That marks it as the Exclusive version as well.

Does the box have the "Sideshow Exclusive" gold sticker on the outside? That marks it as the Exclusive version as well.

Good point. It doesnt. I should have realized that. I feel so ignorant. But he advertised it as the SS exclusive, wrong on his part

Good point. It doesnt. I should have realized that. I feel so ignorant. But he advertised it as the SS exclusive, wrong on his part

the seller seems to have alot more. I think he just sent the wrong one. thats a hard one to send back sense it's already put together. probally get some money back. you'll have to pay shipping to return it most likley. depends on how stand-up the guy is. but yea, all EX versions have the gold sticker on the bottom right. hope it all works out.

Looking at the auction, I would have thought it was the version with the battle damaged mask also (SS Exclusive). His bad bro, not yours. I would definitely ask him about it.

Yes Bamboozled indeed, but I dont feel too bad, I still got a decent deal for it being the standard version. If I actually paid over $200 I would need to start busting heads.

I let the seller know his auction was misleading and that Im not accusing him of anything but being misinformed on his product....Still waiting for a reply

The auction is misleading. The description says Sideshow exclusive, but the picture is of the regular. By rights, you didn't receive what was described, so hammer him into submission. Of course, it is pretty fruitless if he hasn't got a battle damaged mask to offer. Maybe you could get a refund from him. Point out that a battle damaged mask is likely to cost you $50. https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Preda...NameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em122
Then negotiate how much you reckon is fair. Which in the end means you get some dollars or you'll have to escalate it into a claim. No telling what the outcome will be for all the drama you have to go through.

Last edited:
I won an alleged SS exclusive on ebay a few weeks ago and i noticed the Bio Mask wasn't battle damaged version. Im almost positive that the regular doesnt come with a bio at all. I think maybe they were switched out or something :monkey4
You mean you werent sure that the SSC exclusive had 2 masks? Surly you'd know that if you were bidding on such a expensive/exclusive figure?

You mean you werent sure that the SSC exclusive had 2 masks? Surly you'd know that if you were bidding on such a expensive/exclusive figure?

the SS discription does not say anything about a bio helmet being included on the standard version, it only mentions the Damaged bio on the exclusive. Yes it was a mistake on my part for not checking other sources but you cant blame me for trusting SSC, I mean they distributed the dang things.

Ya and I guess its my bad for noticing there wasnt a SSC Exclusive sticker on the box, but lets face it the auction made it pretty clear that it was.

Anyhoo, I contacted the seller and he offered me a refund if I return the product. im hoping he will give me a partial refund. Im not gonna scalp him for the mask value (which is around $50) but a few bones for my trouble would be nice.

Back