Does Mark Hamill deserve an Oscar?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does Mark Hamill deserve an Oscar

• YES

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • no

Votes: 41 78.8%

• Total voters
his performance was incredible.
It was perfect.

m6qeczs6glx6xkrgxlvi.gif

He did an amazing job. You know, we live in crazy times if a ****ing movie causes this much butt hurt in people's lives.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Having seen TLJ twice now, I can appreciate how some of the humor can be off putting to some of the fan's. Hell, its ok to hate the damn thing, but what is really bugging me is how a lot of folks are being downright rude to each other if their opinion's dont match.

Hamill deserves an Oscar for Mask of the Phantasm if Ledger’s ghost got one for his Tom Waits impression.

Surely he deserves some award for putting up with Kathleen Kennedy and the LFL story group, those guys wouldn't know a decent story if the Bluray of Gone With the Wind smacked them in the face.

Surely he deserves some award for putting up with Kathleen Kennedy and the LFL story group, those guys wouldn't know a decent story if the Bluray of Gone With the Wind smacked them in the face.

Gone With The Wind is godawful from the intermission on.

This poll is ridiculously stupid, show how much blinded those OT maniacs are. It should be GEORGE LUCAS - the Star Wars creator himself deserve to get an Oscar, not Mark Hamill regardless how great his performance as Luke Skywalker.

George should totally get an Oscar for TLJ.

:lol

Best acting job ever to get 4B out of Disney. "It's easy; make a lot of characters to sell toys, have incomplete stories, no one cares about the acting, it's all so easy, you'll make a mint, Disney, it's a license to print your own money."

He should have asked for $8 b.....Disney has many many plans for many generations of sheep to follow...

Yeah I still feel like 4B was quite a bargain. Well, provided they can find a way for the merchandise to sell better, and avoid a huge box office drop on future installments. But they paid 13 times that amount for the Fox deal, that's a huge difference.

Back