Does Mark Hamill deserve an Oscar?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does Mark Hamill deserve an Oscar

• YES

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • no

Votes: 41 78.8%

• Total voters

Darth Skywalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
If ANYTHING good comes of this, Mark should win an Oscar. If you can take the story out of context of the Saga, his performance was incredible.

Can we as fans realistically somehow push for this? He could repay us by saying how much the movie sucks in his acceptance speech.

Honestly, he deserves it. Who else has ever stepped back into character so well 30 years later. Unprecedented.

Making this film Hamill must have felt like he was going thru hell...

Not to mention Ford for Indy... For Han... For Deckard... All we need is for him to step back into his role as president from Air Force One..

af1-main1.jpg

:lol

Mark Hamill deserves the recognition he’s getting. He doesn’t need a trophy to symbolize the mark (tee hee) he’s left on pop culture.

Hamill deserves a free stomach pump from swallowing the poisonous Kennedy Breast milk

Khev deserves the oscar most of all...his performance for loving TLJ was awesome...I mean he was totally believable as a blind deaf mute, and I know he hates TLJ, but man Khevs was just the greatest performance I've ever seen...he really fooled me bad.... Khev is the Daniel Day Lewis of this forum....His acting made Forest Gump, Rainman,and Simple Jack look like chump change...I really hope he wins The Josh award that they give out annually here

Back