Does anyone own Sideshow Carbonite Han?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...Been wanting this guy for a while and sideshow sent a 25 off coupon for it. Too bad it's 250 there even with free shipping. But I do have some points to throw in also...hmm....

Given where regular figure prices are these days, when it arrived I thought it felt like a solid $225 value (I did pay less than that though.) Based on pics, I was firmly in the "not worth more than $180" camp too, but in-hand it's actually pretty impressive.

The light-up feature is very cool, even if the light pattern isn't correct. And the Han sculpt isn't spot-on but it was a pretty big step up over the previous Sideshow version.

1024191416_1571941191513.jpg
1023191605d_1571863909545.jpg i

Having it in hand now, I feel good about the purchase at the $180 price point. Had I paid full retail I'd probably have some regret, but at $180 I really like having this to display with some other figures.

Honestly, I just want a cheap cast of one of these. I can paint it myself to look as good as the factory product, and I don't need the lights and whizzers with it. Just a backdrop piece.

Back