Does anyone here NOT like the super predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong.

His actual name is Berserker.

Then why do I have a song on my iPod called "Meet Mr. Black"? :lol

(great point btw)

Fact is, he WAS called Mr. Black. That was what the crew referred to him as during the production. It wasnt until the marketing stuff did they rename him 'Zerk. So both are correct. And Mr. Black is a way cooler name for him anyway. :panic:

Early on he was announced as Mr. Black then later somehow became Berserker. So both were his names at some point (though seems like Berserker is the one to stick)...nothing wrong for anyone to refer to him as either...everyone here knows which predator we are referring too. Its all good.

(great point btw)

Fact is, he WAS called Mr. Black. That was what the crew referred to him as during the production. It wasnt until the marketing stuff did they rename him 'Zerk. So both are correct. And Mr. Black is a way cooler name for him anyway. :panic:
:goodpost: Agreed, he will always be Mr. Black to me.:hi5:

(great point btw)

Actually mr. black is a really stupid name for anything, let alone a predator. It's like a 5 year old made it up, thankfully they were smart enough to change it.

The name Berserker makes more sense to me. I see more savage rage in the character design than I do anything 'black'. So I agree with Dengar4000 on this one, its a bit silly - not as silly as 'The big chap' mind you. I can't believe a makey-up name from the production crew on Alien actually made it onto the Hot Toys packaging...just stupid.

The name Berserker makes more sense to me. I see more savage rage in the character design than I do anything 'black'. So I agree with Dengar4000 on this one, its a bit silly - not as silly as 'The big chap' mind you. I can't believe a makey-up name from the production crew on Alien actually made it onto the Hot Toys packaging...just stupid.

:goodpost:

why do they call him big Chap any way?

Back