Statue does anyone have photos of the Sideshow Alien Queen & Palisades Alien Queen together

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Socko

Super Freak
Reaction score
does anyone have photos of the Sideshow Alien Queen & Palisades Alien Queen together

I was using google to find pictures of them side by side, but I couldn't find any.
Does anyone on here have both statues? I know the Sideshow is bigger, but I'd love to see a comparisson of the two.

Thanks in advance.

Re: does anyone have photos of the Sideshow Alien Queen & Palisades Alien Queen toget

I was using google to find pictures of them side by side, but I couldn't find any.
Does anyone on here have both statues? I know the Sideshow is bigger, but I'd love to see a comparisson of the two.

Thanks in advance.

Next week i hope they deliver the sideshow Alen queen dio.I bought it from Ebay this week.
I also have all the 3 aliens from pallisades.
When i have it i make a picture for you

Re: does anyone have photos of the Sideshow Alien Queen & Palisades Alien Queen toget

I have them both. For some strange reason, I like the Palisades one better.

SSPal006.jpg

SSPal001.jpg

SSPal003.jpg

SSPal007.jpg

Well, Palisades was a wonderful company, and I miss them every day since they've been gone.

Just based off of the photographs (not side-by-side), I'd say the color is better on Sideshow's, but the pose is more dynamic on the Palisades. Admittedly, I haven't seen either one for a year.
I don't invest in high-end statues. I'm about my own dynamic poses, but if there were something I'd get a statue of...

It'd be the Xenomorph.

edit::*Psh, the photos were just posted. Gorgeous work, SS

Last edited:

I think I like the Palisades one more because the paint is really glossy. It just looks really nice.

I prefer the SS one myself, however I like the Palisades base much more. I have the Palisades Queen foetus and it's much better than the SS version. I aslo have the Palisades Alien egg w/facehugger and it's really a superb statue.

Judging by those photos the scale of the two aren't that much different. The SS one does look slightly bigger and I've heard their paint job was a lot better. Having recently received a Palisades Queen (Traded my HT AVP Asia Ex Ancient for it) I think the paint job is mediocre and lacks details but the sculpt and pose is probably one of the best I've ever see if not THE best. The pose especially makes the queen come to life and besides the SS 1:4 bust, I don't think any other Queen statue has ever done it before or since.

wich is wich in the pic?

Back