Does anyone ever get pms asking to sell them something.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless they don't take no for an answer and PM you over and over I don't see what the big deal is - how someone else wanting to send you money for a collectible would make you mad. :dunno

On a related note - if someone offers you something for sale in a PM - then report it to a mod. Most of the time these people are trying to defraud you and we've had more rip-offs from PM'd offers than from sales threads.

On a related note - if someone offers you something for sale in a PM - then report it to a mod. Most of the time these people are trying to defraud you and we've had more rip-offs from PM'd offers than from sales threads.

What if they are referring to a WTB thread?:dunnoIs it OK then?

What if they are referring to a WTB thread?:dunnoIs it OK then?

As always - do your research.

People with no posts will offer things they see people posting in WTB and offer them with no intention of going through with it. That's why I hid the WTB forum at one point.

If someone Pam's you asking you to sell them something, agree to sell it to them.

Once you get their money, just leave it in your account. Then take a dump, shrink-wrap it, and mail that to them.
I promise that you will quickly stop getting pm's from nubcakes asking you to sell it to them for lowball prices.

Unless they don't take no for an answer and PM you over and over I don't see what the big deal is - how someone else wanting to send you money for a collectible would make you mad. :dunno

Exactly, whats the big deal? can't hurt to ask, just say no thanks.

I get pms all the time when people try to sell me anything. I find that these really help:

tampons.jpg

Back