Doctor Who: The Curse of Fenric, Heamorvore project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morethanatimelord

Super Freak
Reaction score
A 12" figure head sculpt of a Heamorvore from the 7th Doctor adventure The Curse of Fenric

DSCF1084.jpg

DSCF1087.jpg

DSCF1083.jpg

DSCF1088.jpg

Now iv just got to lay my hands on some Ignite Viking clothing and put the figure together

Fantastic work...being a big who fan this warms the cockles of my heart to see some quality 1/6th figures...if only we could be treated to some good sculpts of each doctor.

Fantastic work...being a big who fan this warms the cockles of my heart to see some quality 1/6th figures...if only we could be treated to some good sculpts of each doctor.

Thank you :).

il be offerring a few of these for sale if anyone is interested too but it will be very limited. The best thing about these is that everytime i sculpt one each one will be totally different so no one sculpt will be the same.

I will be trying to sculpt the Ancient Heamorvore soon. I just need to get some decent screengrabs from the DVD :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

love that !!!!!!! It would be a great companion to my McCoy head when I finish it .

I have no idea how accurate the sculpt is as I've not yet watched any 7th Doctor stories but I like it all the same.

Mr Barlow,
Is there any chance of you posting some closer pics of your various sculpts of the Doctors? I'm particularly intrested in the 3rd & 5th ones.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

love that !!!!!!! It would be a great companion to my McCoy head when I finish it .

Thanks russ :). I have a sculpt of the 7th doctor, il post some pics here when i get a chance :)

I have no idea how accurate the sculpt is as I've not yet watched any 7th Doctor stories but I like it all the same.

Mr Barlow,
Is there any chance of you posting some closer pics of your various sculpts of the Doctors? I'm particularly intrested in the 3rd & 5th ones.

You must watch The Curse of Fenric Iam the Master and you will obey me!

:D

I am not willing yet to post DR picts.....when they are more refined. I think Im finishing the 3rd Doctor first.

Yeah Post that 7th doctor head , please!

*hee* So you've done one of my creations have you? Very nicely done love. If you want any more photo reference let me know.

*hee* So you've done one of my creations have you? Very nicely done love. If you want any more photo reference let me know.

Good lord Sue where have you been! :D thanks for the comments and great to hear from you again

Do you have any decent pics of The Ancient Heamorvore? The screengrabs from the DVD are ok but the lighting etc throws me off sometimes

I have some, but not right to hand. I've got to find my old works portfolio for that. Here's one of the 3 stage heads and hands If thats any help.

68714551nq6.jpg

52732755dd5.jpg

Let me see If I can find those ancient one images for you now. :D

Thanks love. They look terribly rough now, but considering we had to make loads of then in a rush they did the job at the time. :lol

Yup got those images from you a while ago :).....You say you made these in a bit of a hurry? christ id love to see what you could do given a few months :D. What im trying to find out (which you cant really tell from the DVD) is does the Ancient one have somekind of piping that runs from over his shoulders and onto his chest?

Yes, he does. A friend of mine did the costume and it was a very complected affair with loads of different things covering it.

Still haven't found a good clear photo yet, but when I do I'll post it here.

Also as Mr Barlow requested heres the sculpt of The 7th Doctor...made for me by my good friend dean and painted by me

DSCF1142.jpg

DSCF1143.jpg

Back again. I know these aren't great but I don't know If they give you a little more info on the Ancient Ones outfit.

d77a.jpg

d77m0.jpg

d77m14.jpg

Still looking for my original images from this shoot. I'll repost back when I do.

Last edited:
Back again. I know these aren't great but I don't know If they give you a little more info on the Ancient Ones outfit.

d77a.jpg

d77m0.jpg

d77m14.jpg

Still looking for my original images from this shoot. I'll repost back when I do.

Those are perfect Sue thank you!! :) i shall be able to attempt a second sculpt much better prepared this time :)

Back