Doctor Strange: the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you talking about? This movie ****ing rocks, it's one of marvels best. This is tier one quality, can't wait to see it again.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

All I seem to be reading are complaints about this movie, especially the humor. Usually the first week Marvelites come in here and splooge on everyone that this is the best movie ever. Haven't heard that. Except from you now.

I just want to know if this is a good Marvel movie (like Winter Soldier and Guardians) or a weak Marvel movie (like Ultron and IM 3).

All I seem to be reading are complaints about this movie, especially the humor. Usually the first week Marvelites come in here and splooge on everyone that this is the best movie ever. Haven't heard that. Except from you now.

I just want to know if this is a good Marvel movie (like Winter Soldier and Guardians) or a weak Marvel movie (like Ultron and IM 3).

Its a weak Marvel movie. Weaker than AOU.

Weaker than AoU?! No way. But that's just my personal opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AOU at least delivered an excellent Adam Warlock-ish origin for Vision. Take away Vision and AOU is as weak as Thor: TDW.

AOU at least delivered an excellent Adam Warlock-ish origin for Vision. Take away Vision and AOU is as weak as Thor: TDW.

If AoU hadn't had Vision in it... Ugh. Yeah... Vision saved that movie for me.

I was disappointed with Civil War too tbh, and I know most people loved that one. Maybe my expectations were just too high.

I guess I'm in the minority that loves AOU, I like it much more than the first avengers, it's actually one of my favorite marvel films.

Watched this last night.

Only thing I wish they did was clear up how long his training period was. It could've been as simple as one line from Christine asking "where have you been for the last x months/years?" When asked how be became a doctor, his reply was "study and practice, years of it." Which prompted a "yeah, pretty much" look on The Ancient One's face. So it just would've been nice to see that either: A) yes, sorcerer training did in fact take Dr. Strange years of "study and practice" or B) he was born to become a Sorcerer Supreme and gained knowledge very quickly.

All in all, I really enjoyed it. Not enough to spend money on it again in theaters, but enough to where I'm excited to get a copy once it's released. Also looking forward to seeing Mordo as a villain. I see great potential there.

2/10

You really enjoyed it but only gave it a 2 out of 10?

My current MCU ranking

1.Avengers

2.Civil War

3. GOTG

4. Dr. Strange

5. Iron Man

6. TWS

7. Thor

8.Capt First Avengers

9. Antman

10. Age of Ultron

11. Iron Man 3

12. Iron Man 2

13. Thor 2

14. Incredible Hulk (Hulk looked like crap)

DCEU Ranking

1. MOS

2. Suicide Squad

3. BVS

Fox ranking

1. X-Men DOFP

2. First Class

3. X-2

4. X Apocalypse

5. X1

6. Deadpool

7. The Wolverine

8. X3

9. Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer

10. Fantastic Four

11. F4 reboot

12 X Men Origins

If AoU hadn't had Vision in it... Ugh. Yeah... Vision saved that movie for me.

I was disappointed with Civil War too tbh, and I know most people loved that one. Maybe my expectations were just too high.

I thought CW was incredibly disappointing in how safe it was. So we're in agreement.

My current MCU ranking

1.Avengers

2.Civil War

3. GOTG

4. Dr. Strange

5. Iron Man

6. TWS

7. Thor

8.Capt First Avengers

9. Antman

10. Age of Ultron

11. Iron Man 3

12. Iron Man 2

13. Thor 2

14. Incredible Hulk (Hulk looked like crap)

DCEU Ranking

1. MOS

2. Suicide Squad

3. BVS

Fox ranking

1. X-Men DOFP

2. First Class

3. X-2

4. X Apocalypse

5. X1

6. Deadpool

7. The Wolverine

8. X3

9. Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer

10. Fantastic Four

11. F4 reboot

12 X Men Origins

You’re one of my favorite posters here, but I don’t know if I can be friends with you anymore if you don’t change your list!

Avengers best of the MCU?

X2 3rd best Fox-man Film?

Suicide Squad better than Batman V Superman?

I love doing these lists :lol

Top 3 MCU:

Iron Man

GOTG

TWS

FoX-Men:

X2

DOFP

First Class

DCEU:

MOS

BvS

Wonder Woman

You’re one of my favorite posters here, but I don’t know if I can be friends with you anymore if you don’t change your list!

IMG_6543.JPG

MCU
1. Winter Soldier
2. Iron Man
3. The First Avenger
4. Doctor Strange
5. Thor / The Avengers
6. Incredible Hulk
7. Civil War
8. Guardians of the Galaxy
9. Iron Man 2 / Ant-man
10. Iron Man 3
11. Age of Ultron
12. Thor 2

__

DCCU
1. BvS
2. MoS
3. Suicide Squad

__

Fox
1. First Class
2. X-Men
3. X-2
4. X-3
5. Deadpool / DOFP
6. The Wolverine / Origins
7. Fantastic Four
8. Rise of the Silver Surfer
9. Apocalypse
10. Fant4stic

It's more of a favorites list/ranking. I can see IM or TWS as "better" but, Avengers is still the one I enjoy the most.

As far as BVS, I'll never watch that film ever again. It was that disappointing, so by default SS takes #2.

You lost me when you put TWS #6 -- SIX!!!??? -- and Civil War at #2.

I think my Top 3 would be:

TWS
Avengers
Guardians

Especially in terms of re-watchability.

I like TWS, but it's overrated as hell. Besides the nice fight chirography, the rest is just average or ok, imo.

:lol:lol

Back