Doctor Strange potential figure discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

*Drool* Definitely a day one PO!

Yup. Dr. Strange wasn't my thing until I saw what they were doing with the movie and now I'm a new fan of the character and his books. That figure looks great, really really happy.

My brother has been a fan of the character and collecting Marvel comics since the early 70s, he's gonna love this!

I just had a feeling about this one. The costume is just too cool. Very cool looking figure.

Seriously, as a huge Dr Strange fan, this is just a sight to behold. And it looks like a dynamic stand too so hopefully a floating, cross legged meditation pose is possible, but regardless, perfect likeness of Cumberbatch and beautifully tailored outfit. The hands. The runes. It's just perfect. Definitely my most anticipated Hot Toy.

Seriously, as a huge Dr Strange fan, this is just a sight to behold. And it looks like a dynamic stand too so hopefully a floating, cross legged meditation pose is possible, but regardless, perfect likeness of Cumberbatch and beautifully tailored outfit. The hands. The runes. It's just perfect. Definitely my most anticipated Hot Toy.

It's a fantastic looking figure! Really impressed and yeah the likeness to Cumberbatch is terrific!

Heck, they've illustrated the pages of the Book of the Vishanti too that can close and lock not to mention the rune accessories and 2x Eye of Agamotto to show it open and closed. I imagine the assortment of interchangeable hands will be included too.

It's a fantastic looking figure! Really impressed and yeah the likeness to Cumberbatch is terrific!

Heck, they've illustrated the pages of the Book of the Vishanti too that can close and lock not to mention the rune accessories and 2x Eye of Agamotto to show it open and closed. I imagine the assortment of interchangeable hands will be included too.

Yea, looking closer, it looks like one Eye is open and one is closed. I really hope this gets approved so we can PO and maybe, by the Vishanti, we can have this sometime before the year ends(hey, a man can dream right?)

Back