Doctor Strange potential figure discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, looking closer, it looks like one Eye is open and one is closed. I really hope this gets approved so we can PO and maybe, by the Vishanti, we can have this sometime before the year ends(hey, a man can dream right?)

That's my only concern, the wait when the Suicide Squad figures put up for PO have a date for what? Mid 2017?! So when would Strange drop? Christmas 2017?!:lol

Fingers crossed he'd be out before the end of the year too!

So in for this. The sculpt is ace, HT knocked this one out of the park. Meditation pose would be awesome, wonder if we'll get a spare sculpt like that. I really like the backdrop. I've loved that in BCS figure packages and wish HT would do it more often too.

That's my only concern, the wait when the Suicide Squad figures put up for PO have a date for what? Mid 2017?! So when would Strange drop? Christmas 2017?!:lol

Fingers crossed he'd be out before the end of the year too!

I haven even glanced at SS figures yet as I'm waiting to see how much I like the movie, but if they're posting mid-2017, then there's no hope for this lol. Like Tom Petty says; the waiting is the hardest part.

I wonder how they got those effects on the hands? It kinda looks like it's attached permanently, or maybe there are small indents? Idk, it's interesting

Looks ace, likeness is there, costume looks brilliant. The effects look really cool too, I'd also love to know how they are attached. I think once I've seen the film, im probably gonna get this... It really will be a breath of fresh air in my collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven even glanced at SS figures yet as I'm waiting to see how much I like the movie, but if they're posting mid-2017, then there's no hope for this lol. Like Tom Petty says; the waiting is the hardest part.

In terms of waiting Hot Toys usually take a few months after to ship out right? That's what happened the first time I ordered. Didn't have to wait too long.

When seeing the picture, I thought he had rooted hair. It's a really nice figure. It'll probably be the as with Ant-Man. The trailers didn't do it for me but the movie was great when I got to see it. I'll probably end picking this up. Aaargh, too much great stuff coming out!

Looking at the tailoring on this makes me more and more wishful for an Assassin's Creed line from Hot Toys. This outfit sort of reminds me of old Ezio's.

55ef7c887dd3cfd36af70d96cb0b0c69.jpg
9e8ffc8f2c521ab277626afd713b22c8.jpg

From hot toys Facebook. This looks boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the more photos I see of the prototype the more impressive it gets. (What would you call the magic arrays - rune arrays, matrices? Urgh I know there's a term that get's bandied about but it's been a while)

Very amused by the incongruity of his hiking boots poking out from his mystical garb.

...Oh damn - just realised that the cloak as it is is utterly perfect for the relatively recent update of that alt-Tony Stark is Sorcerer Supreme comic, despite my jokey speculation earlier I think I may very well end up with a kitbashed Tony with giant crotch arc-reactor as well as a day one PO for Stephen Strange, could even kitbash the poor poor alt-Stephen Strange with the robot hands... (Oh god brain what have I done!?!)

Is there a new thread for this? Saw the pic on Hot Toys Facebook page. Looks awesome!

Back