Doctor Doom Pf Exclusive is looking for a new friend ;) decided to Sell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, I know, the sideshow marvel Holy Grail would have to be traded with the Star wars Attakus Holy Grail which is Vader I... well actually I don't think there's a person who would make this trade so I'm happy with my decision and I'll be surely able to get the Vader I and complete the Star Wars attakus collection in the future ;)
I'm a completist in the Attakus, Sideshow and Gentle Giant Star Wars lines... not Master Replicas, I only take the replicas I like as I lack of funds :)

dont trade doom for that attakus stuff.sell him here or on the bay,and buy something you really want.not for some over produced over priced stuf:monkey4

Mitthrawnuruondo said:
dont trade doom for that attakus stuff.sell him here or on the bay,and buy something you really want.not for some over produced over priced stuf:monkey4

.,,,..if the guy wants and likes attakus stuff,...what's the problem?,.. and overproduced?,.. don't think so,... just look at sideshow or gentle giant edition sizes,...
.,...from one anakin to another,.,..do what u think it's better and will make u happy,... :chew

If you're going to trade for attakus stuff, go for the rarer statues. Bib is a bit off and the guard you can buy for a lot cheaper. I wouldn't do it. I dont think you can sell it for a grand yet, but 850 maybe. Doom is my favorite piece, it is grander than any of the attakus pieces I own.

Back