• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Grand Moff Tarkin PF / Dooku PF / Captain Rex Exclusive PF / Darth Talon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjobears

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm looking for Grand Moff Tarkin, Dooku, Rex Exclusive PF, and Darth Talon EX PF. Please PM me if you have items to sell. I'm couou.us.sqtta6 on eBay, you can check me out and see that I have 100% positive feedback. The items don't need to be MISB, but need to be in good shape (nothing broken). Thanks!

Found A Tarkin! Thanks guys. Still looking for a Dooku and Talon Ex. I pay what the item is worth, no low balling. Thanks.

I have dooku send me a pm with a offer I'm willing tonlet him go.

Hey, where are you from? For Dooku, Slave Leia (and Talon?) :)
Send me a PM.

I'm watching that auction, but as you know, the eBay fees drive the prices. But I appreciate the info!

Thanks guys. I have started a new thread that has a more precise listing and title. Thanks for everyone's help so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back