Do you think Sideshow will make a Jocasta Nu?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All (movie based) Jedi and Sith are immune from my doctrine.

Lando can kiss my ass... but I hope they make him soon so we can get it the hell out of the way already. I'm sick of seeing people clamor for him. :(

Hey, she's a Jedi, I'll take her! I'll buy her over Lando or those boring cantina aliens, Jabba's court members, troopers, and all that other stuff. As long as they wanna crank out more Jedi I'll be a happy man.

Though frankly, I'd rather get ANH Captain Antilles and some Rebel Fleet Troopers before anybody, including Chewie or the droids! :monkey5

JEDI=very overrated aspect of Star Wars.

I like the military and non affiliated characters (Lando, Boba, Greedo, Jabba) more than all Jedi not named Obi-Wan. I even like Luke more as a non-Jedi (ANH) or wannabe Jedi (ESB) more than as a Jedi.

All (movie based) Jedi and Sith are immune from my doctrine.

Lando can kiss my ass... but I hope they make him soon so we can get it the hell out of the way already. I'm sick of seeing people clamor for him. :(

YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY:googleWho in their right minds would not want THIS HOT BABE?:cool:

So if you're talking too loud in the library, does she whip out her lightsaber to shush you?

Well, she does have an attitude in AOTC, and the ROTS game...

"If something doesn't appear in our archives, IT DOES NOT EXIST..."

:lol I can see it happening as an exclusive of some kind down the line.

YOu know, I actually do think she would make for an interesting looking figure.

Hooray for old people! :joy :banana :joy

Back