Do you think Hot Toys will add a predator as an exclusive this year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you not see it? They revealed an exclusive cloaked Predator. It's that good it's invisible to the human eye.

:rotfl the cloaked predator would be a cool exclusive for them to make though. Would work well as an exclusive being differant and not a must have item, they should do that next year.

Did you not see it? They revealed an exclusive cloaked Predator. It's that good it's invisible to the human eye.

I was blind... but now I see:

secret_hts_2012_ex.png

Best figure evah!

Holy cats . Invisible hunter pred ?!!!! I'm soo ordering this !! It looks so . I mean it's the pred I ?? Yea . That's it . Awesome !!!

LOL I'm a bit surprised by this, I've gotta say. I wonder if some of it has to do with the low sales of last year's con Predator? Because I surely don't see anymore updates of background P2 Preds (apart from Elder) as regular releases.

LOL I'm a bit surprised by this, I've gotta say. I wonder if some of it has to do with the low sales of last year's con Predator? Because I surely don't see anymore updates of background P2 Preds (apart from Elder) as regular releases.
There's only one skull remeins and consequently only one Lost Hunter hybrid from HT.
He'll be released later. This is THE DARK KNIGHT year after all :wink1:

I do hope to see some sort of new Predator release from HT this summer, be it at SDCC or one of the toy fairs.

Back