Do You Text?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the txt i send most often and have saved to my phone for ease is....

"gnna b l8! jst tell her da train waz delayed!"

'her' being my university lecturer and 'delayed' being a complete lie

Not a fan, and I typically only text if someone texts me first. Mostly think its a pain and I find people staring at their phones and texting annoying. I've decided to accept that I'm now old :lol

The one thing I hate about texting is those damn mass texts. I can understand a merry Christmas one but when you get just those stupid A$$ ones those can get annoying.

All I do is text. I will usually ingore someones phone call, then five minutes later I will text them. I hate talking to people, its so much easier to send out a quick text, convey my message and move on.

Small talk sickens me.

Any one who claims not to text is lying, every time you post on this board its a text message :)

All I do is text. I will usually ingore someones phone call, then five minutes later I will text them. I hate talking to people, its so much easier to send out a quick text, convey my message and move on.

Small talk sickens me.

Any one who claims not to text is lying, every time you post on this board its a text message :)

Hmmmm. A point there I guess.

I have a blackjack II so I text and send emails. It is more convenient. You don't have to worry about people eavesdropping on you. I will text and email for life, I hate hearing people voices.... I hear enough of them in my head already.

Sometimes for short things or when I know someone is in a meeting or at work. Then they can text or call back when they can.
I rather call girls then text them. It's easier to react to stuff when your talking to them.

Not a fan, and I typically only text if someone texts me first. Mostly think its a pain and I find people staring at their phones and texting annoying. I've decided to accept that I'm now old :lol

Same here... I only text if I have no other choice. Actually only done it like 3 times in 4 years. Glad I am not the only old fogie here who hates it with such a deep passion. :lol

Back