Do you like collecting Heroes or Villains?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you collect more?

• Heroes

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • Villains

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Both

Votes: 45 51.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
nah i'm o.k but thank you! for that type of money i could buy a marvel maquette....

Yea your right mate half the stuff on real collectibles is over priced either by them or the importing prices from SS which is a shame but oh well

Both it's like the Ying and the Yang! But my collection is more Dark.. So I've been concentrating on trying to ballance it with good guys.

Both for me. I have a pretty even amount of heroes and villians in my collection. However, my favorites are villians, and I think they are the best Sideshow Weta did. There are a few exceptions like Sam and Bill the Pony, Treebeard bust, but Sauron, Balrog, Ringwraith on Steed and Cavey rule.

the cave troll was bad, no question there. heck, name one time a friendly troll was mentioned in any tolkien works

the cave troll was bad, no question there. heck, name one time a friendly troll was mentioned in any tolkien works

My first encounter with a Tolkien Troll(s) I was 9 and my teacher was reading our whole class the Hobbit and Bilbo was about too be grinded into a Hobbit pancake by 3 Trolls and I was scared The Hobbit would end without Bilbo :monkey2

Who do I like to collect? Well it depends on the film or book - LOTR I like the Good guys a lot more and in Star Wars I like the bad guys I'm all a bout the cool armour and nothing beats the Minith Tirith Citadel guards (I also like the Rohan & the Gondor rangers) or the Empire

I prefer to collect heroes, however both Sideshow and WETA have a much better time sculpting villains, so I've ended up having more of those.

Back