Do you like collecting Heroes or Villains?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you collect more?

• Heroes

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • Villains

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Both

Votes: 45 51.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
I voted both ;). Heroes or villains, doesn`t really matter. If you like their looks, you buy them :D.

Thats sort of the same for me but some hero characters in particular I have notice must of been hard too sculpt as the likeness on a few pieces does not look all that great, however I think Gandalf on Shadowfax is one of the best Hero sculpts :monkey5

i voted both. villains cuz they look freakin' awesome. and heros because of the courage and strength that they represent. gotta love aragorn in any format. he's just an awesome character in both the books and the movies.

I ALWAYS collect the villian....:monkey3:D

What:google and here i was thinking Loki was one of the good guys.:D ;)

Thats sort of the same for me but some hero characters in particular I have notice must of been hard too sculpt as the likeness on a few pieces does not look all that great, however I think Gandalf on Shadowfax is one of the best Hero sculpts :monkey5

Thats probably because of what i said in my previous post.

With heroes generally being human characters more often than villians and that human likeness being somewhat more difficult to capture.

Heroes all the way! They add nobility, class, and strength to a collection, unlike villains. I mean, everybody always talks about how the bad guys are always cooler, but who always wins in the end? The good guys! That's right kids, heroes are always the best. I love the good guys! :D

I have a couple of Heroes...

but the rest of my household is all Villain.
devil.gif

Villains are rare in my collection, LOTR or otherwise. I can keep it balanced with something like Star Wars, but I almost never buy representations of villains because evil is boring.

I voted heroes. The good can exist without the bad, but the bad cannot exist without the good. That makes them cooler.

Both really, but I have more villains because the headsculpts seem better.

Human faces seem harder to duplicate.

perfectly said.....:joy

I would really love too purchase the Lurtz PF but living in NZ it is really hard too purchase Sideshow collectibles, I mean I could of Purchased the Lurtz PF from a website called https://www.reelcollectibles.co.nz but the cost off Lurtz was $999NZ which is about $775US and there is no way you can get me too spend that on a collectible at one time :monkey2

I would really love too purchase the Lurtz PF but living in NZ it is really hard too purchase Sideshow collectibles, I mean I could of Purchased the Lurtz PF from a website called https://www.reelcollectibles.co.nz but the cost off Lurtz was $999NZ which is about $775US and there is no way you can get me too spend that on a collectible at one time :monkey2

damn brother you can get one in the states for about $300-350 and at times less:(:( on ebay

damn brother you can get one in the states for about $300-350 and at times less:(:( on ebay

Yea i have seen some going around that price I was actually excited when I read Reelcollectibles would be importing PFs LSB and LOTR dioramas but not when I saw the price I suppose they need too make a profit with shipping costs and all but yea........ it just sucks how the prices are that high

Too DVDmalice: There is the Dr Doom Archive Weapons set on the reelcollectibles sit available if you want too pay roughly $200US for it :lol

Back