Do you have your collectibles insured?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will give an example that insuring rare collectibles is not a good idea..
let's say you buy a statue from a fellow member in the forum worth 1500 dollars,statue's price in ss site is 500 dollars though..to insure you have to present the company an invoice which can be verified by someone legal..so in this case insure cannot work ..that means that the maximum price you can insure it is the price in ss's site..so,rare collectibles cannot be insured..unless you think that the company's lawyer will price the rare collectible 2000 dollars:naughty:duh:duh

With most plans that is true, but with my plan I have full replacement value so if I paid 500 for it, but over time it gets to be worth 1500, as long as I have updated my plan and my coverage amount, I am covered for the full value. I pay more for it of course, but it's 100% possible to do. I have a dollar amount plan, not a "what I paid" so if I insure my 1:1 for $1,000, I then pay the premium on a $1,000 plan but will get that back if it's damaged or stolen.

Back