Do you guys think these busts are legit...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey genius. What product?! He never shows any pics of the product he has, just stock Sideshow photos. Additionally, he sold 8 Sideshow Exclusive X-Men vs. Sentinel #1 dioramas. It's not a matter of where it's coming from, it's a matter of what he's selling, the lack of pics, and the sheer quantity he apparently has of rare grails. Back to the A&R boards with ya! :wave

Hey genius, actually look at the auction and see how he has a piece of paper right by the product with his user id on it. :slap :cuckoo:

why would u even think its a recast? A lot of you guys need to stop looking where they are coming from and start looking at the product itself. Some of you guys forget that there are more than 100 in the world cause the they HAD a wharehouse for the International folks.

Not true, I do not think they are fakes because of where they are coming from. In fact, I get collectibles from all over the place, Not just the USA. When someone is out there selling more than one of a super limited edition item like this bust in question, That's what makes me question it.

Back