Do we have a horror movie tattoo thread? No? Let's start one :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been thinking about getting a new tattoo lately of a certain horror character. Bet you can't guess which one. :wink1:

First tattoo. A **** load of money. 10 hours. Dedicated to my grandmother who shared the same love as horror as I do.

CRYPTFINISHED.jpg
This Crypt tat is awesome dude!

Very cool dr. Satan! That's a well done portrait. Loving the blue around the edges.

I have quite a bit of skin tattood but no horror characters. It's actually a little strange that I haven't now that I think about it LOL. I just wish they weren't so expensive!

I have quite a bit of skin tattood but no horror characters. It's actually a little strange that I haven't now that I think about it LOL. I just wish they weren't so expensive!

yeah everything that is awsome is expensive! tattoos, collectibles, drugs! its an unfair world :/

My back piece took around 30 hours at $200/hr. :horror That guy now charges $400/hr I think. It's been years though. I used to collect tattoos, now I collect all this stuff.

I got a lot of free time out of it because he got excited to finish it. I ended up on his business card lol. These top artists aren't cheap at all.

Back