Do we have a horror movie tattoo thread? No? Let's start one :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
First tattoo. A **** load of money. 10 hours. Dedicated to my grandmother who shared the same love as horror as I do.

CRYPTFINISHED.jpg

Love it!!! Awesome looking tatt and what a honor for your grandma. :duff

Been thinking of getting tatts in my parents memory. Not sure of what design yet. My Dad passed away on Oct 31st 2013 and most recently my Mom on Jan 10th 2015. You really inspired me into starting to think more about getting a tatt soon. :)

Been thinking of getting tatts in my parents memory. Not sure of what design yet. My Dad passed away on Oct 31st 2013 and most recently my Mom on Jan 10th 2015. You really inspired me into starting to think more about getting a tatt soon. :)
Do it :) You won't regret it! Just find a really good artist and be aware it will probably be expensive depending on what you want.

That RZH1/2 tattoo is sick. Really good.

this isnt mine, its just one ive seen on the net before. I almost creamed by pants when i first saw it. So awesome

Mike%20sleeve.jpg
Holy **** Phil!! That's an awesome looking tatt!

I plan on it, Mario! :duff

Great tat Mario! I loved TFTC growing up. Your grandmother would love it I'm guessing. :duff

And I agree that you need to find a great artist to do it. Really look at their work and make sure their style fits with what you want. Some may be great at doing one thing and not another.

I may be getting another tat this May when I'm in Vegas.

Thanks dude! That's right. I found this guy after researching 5 to 6 artists. Didn't really like anyone's art til I found him. He specializes in horror.

I plan to make this a sleeve even if it's expensive. I want to do Puppet Masters for sure. Jason part 2...candyman...some more obscure stuff. Maybe Freddy and Myers [emoji14]

Still needs finished. But here's mine from the avp 2 computer game box art.
660eacc36fcdaa20beabed637571d883.jpg

Nice tattoos everyone.

I have eleven tattoos thus far but sadly no Horror Icons. I always made a promise to myself that I would stay away from Movie, TV, Music icons etc. :rotfl

Haha! That's good. I always like the sack look though!

I'm thinking of:

-Part 2 jason
-pretty woman leatherface
-Puppet Masters (Blade? Torch?)
-Myers blood tears h2
-Freddy w/ syringe glove maybe

All depends on what could fit. A Myers with Loomis or clown Myers would be ill as ****.

Back